2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the SA asks how long an autopsy takes and then point out that it would be virtually impossible for the good Dr. to have performed 60,000 autopsies in his life (3 a day, for 7 days a week, every single day of the year).

"No further questions"

I would like to ask Dr Spitz of those 60,000 autopsies he has performed, how many of those that were triple bagged and thrown out like trash did he classify as accidental death.

Every time someone types WS for Dr Spitz, I think they are saying WebSleuths... argghhh! I need more coffee.

Dr. Huntington (or whatever) yesterday was TH, which I kept interpreting as 'talking head' and was getting very confused.

It IS protocol.

Just curious...How many of his 60,000 autopsies were without gloves, without accepted standard procedures, etc? Contamination of evidence? Or is he just so good he can perform autopsies any old way. Not a dig on his age but long ago oeople didnt wear gloves, masks, etc.

I am sure he thinks just that! that he is just so good he can perform autopsies "any old way"! Loved it! IMO, MOO.

I so hope Jeff keeps this witness on the stand until quitting time and has the final word..and please God, let it be powerful.

So are GA and CA in Court? Sorry I came late.

They were just talking about cutting Caylee's skull in half and ICA is already over her little acting stint. She is back to whispering to DS.

IMO

#CaseyAnthony During break Baez was in the hall speaking Spanish with two folks I did not recognize. #caseyanthonytrial
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:17 AM

I wonder what the hades that was about? :waitasec:

I could be married to you! :crazy:

My husband said the very same thing.

That is funny BritsKate! :lol:

What blows my mind, every time I see it-and it has been through out this trial is how Casey can "turn it on and off." I guess when you have no real emotions they are easy to control?

I have tried so hard to control my emotions during this trial and I am a wreck. Talk about making this about myself: yeah I have been a weepy, snarky on edge person. I am sorry to anyone who has felt this come through my posts. You are not imagining it, it is me. :yes:

I just want for what is right and good and true to prevail. I need to have more faith...but it is sooooooooooo hard! :maddening:

:twocents:

Oh Man this thread is moving so fast, I am sure this post will land totally out of context of posts now..

Anyway..W Spitz is trying to suggest duct tape was applied after decomposition..even though it had separated cloth part from netting and sticky side..and the growth of roots throughout the remains and articles..

However, his explanation of applying to a decomposing body using a slippery substance ( grave Wax) and so wouldnt stick to face...LOL..So in a backward way, he is also stating application had to have been done prior to decompl...Hummm

Right but after tissue and DNA break down.

Important to note the lack of grass growth in the back yard and bug man testimony yestery.

If what these people are saying is correct then it "could be " true that the body did not decompose at all at the site or in the trunk at all but was mostly decomposed at the time of being placed with tendons and vascular most likely being left

So by the time Caylee was put there she was mostly decomposed and the only thing left at that point would be ligaments and vascular.

(defence theory )

So did she know in advance body fluids would spill and did it to prevent that? If so ,why not on the rectum,as that's the first place to spill?
If she didn't know in advance,did she put the tape on after the body fluids started spilling? I mean,tape doesn't stick so well to wet objects. :waitasec:

I may be wrong, but I think Caylee was moved a couple of days after her death. I don´t know where Casey hid the body, but it would have been close to the house - possibly in the garden.
Caylee was dressed, but there was nothing to stop the spilling from her face.
Of course I don´t know what happened, just my theory. I wish that <modsnip> on trial would tell the truth for once!

All the TH's are saying it was good testimony and raised reasonable doubt. Oh Geez, I must have missed something because from what I have heard thus far in the trial, all that WS said can be debunked IMO. Now I'm a little nervous.

I don't think the TH's understand the difference between "reasonable" doubt and "unreasonable" doubt.

Reasonable doubt is not "any and all' doubt, nor is it "wild theory pulled out of my backside" doubt.

twitter

Evrbdy's praising Spitz's testimony, Ashton will debunk it ALL as mute, why?Ovr 5 mths of weather/hurricain conditions

It has already been testified to that there was no stickum left on that duct tape. Any tissue, DNA, hair, etc. would have been stuck to the sticky stuff which long ago washed away or degraded away off the tape in the water and elements. The Dr. shouted that there was no duct tape stuck to the skull. Really, Dr. Spitz??? Really? Explain how that duct tape WOULD be stuck to the skull after decomp? In fact, though, I think it actually was stuck to the skull- it's what held the jaw in place. The skull laying its left side by his autopsy and then being found upright is no evidence that the body was moved. It's no big deal. There is evidence that animals messed with the body. Animals could have tipped the skull.

I hope the SA asks how long an autopsy takes and then point out that it would be virtually impossible for the good Dr. to have performed 60,000 autopsies in his life (3 a day, for 7 days a week, every single day of the year).

my calculation 60,000/84/365= 1.9 per day. If he started at 20 years old 2.5 per day every day for 64 years!

Seems unlikely if not impossible.

God less all of you that were sitting on your hands. This is hard. links in my siggy if needed. :)

If Jose ends up losing this case and he wonders why, he just has to look back at his opening statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025