2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy may have a reputation, but me thinks he exaggerates and is being untruthful. I wasn't impressed that he had something to do with JFK, either.

He didn't visit the crime scene but he asked Mr Baez and Mr Mason, the Anthony's questions to 'get information' about the background. Oh yes, he also had police reports, but doesn't recall which ones.

He asked the lawyers and funeral home people for forensic scientific data. Oh my :)

I have asked many questions of people regarding this case so that I have a good idea of what is happening. Does this make me a expert????
Ok...the fact that I stayed at Holiday Inn Express does but nothing else as far as I can tell.

He doesn't remember who he spoke to at the Anthony home. :waitasec:

The people he spoke to in the home? Doesn't know who they were.

Mr. Mason was NOT her with this case back then!

Will he have to have those questions in his notes.

Oh man...JA cutting straight to the heart of the matter. This is going to be a blood bath!

HaHa he asked the defense team, not the authorities on the case. Can we say BIAS

Was he there at the As when CA announced they had already checked those woods?

Don't beat up on an old guy. It doesn't look good. Calm, calm.

Dr. Spitz is having a hard time remembering who he spoke to about the #CaseyAnthony case
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:23 AM

Spitz asked help from Baez, Mason and the Anthonys to get information about the case to help form his opinion.

He may as well have looked on Facebook and Wikipedia for info. Might have been more accurate than any of the above sources.

Spitz makes it sound like there was one police report... not thousands of pages of discovery!

wow, brutal start for the old man on cross... kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018