2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony now reacting and several jurors looking her way. Cindy not looking at this.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:35 AM

District of Columbia, meaning Washington D.C. .... like the jurors wouldn't know that. Hopefully they take note he's not licensed in FLORIDA!

Not at all relevant. I think this guy may be the only defense expert more qualified their opposite number for the prosecution.

I like him, but I KNOW the jury will not. Popular opinion is that old=bad. He did not forget the question after the objection, whereas many witnesses have, as have the attorneys!

I don't like him because I have seen him before, read about him and believe him to be for sale to the highest bidder. A legend in his own mind. Age has nothing to do with it.

Does Casey have indigestion, or is she attempting to look grieved ... oh ok, shielding her eyes now, she apparently doesn't like skulls, it seems. But she did like them when she was downloading icons to her laptop.

Oakley :applause:

Perfect. :yes: What a phony faker. She is a dark cold empty shell. Her tears mean nothing. IMHO.

Please, JA, also bring up that there was NO logical reason to further indignify Caylee by sawing open her skull.

The mud inside her skull had already been noted, samples taken, saline washed, etc. There was no reason other than scientific interest...a denoted lack of compassion compared to what Dr. G. exhibited brilliantly.

JMHO

Here we go with the MOTY performance...she can't bear to watch the results of her handiwork.

Everything the defense does is so bumbling. I don't think the jury ever sees their point because it takes them so long to get any information out.

I'm sorry, but this really bothers me... there was NO BODY!!! All that was left of precious Caylee was her scattered little bones. Her skeleton was NOT intact!!! There was no reason to remove her skull cap, you could see directly in her little skull (not head Dr. Spitz). Poor Caylee.
Thank you thank you thank you

This man desecrated little Caylee's skull for no reason other than "old school" techniques. I'm sorry but I do beleive that there comes a time when a person should retire (from any occupation) but especially the sciences - the advancements that have been made....

Ok, I'm really really really upset over this.

MUST.....SIT.....ON.... HANDS....

She can hear testimony of pigs wrapped in blankets.
She can hear testimony of people who compare her child's body to a pig.

But, she can't handle this?

:banghead: YOU CAUSED THIS !!!!

IIRC ICA loves skulls..........she had so many pictures of them on her myspace,
so she should be loving this...........a real skull .........

I like him, but I KNOW the jury will not. Popular opinion is that old=bad. He did not forget the question after the objection, whereas many witnesses have, as have the attorneys!

Just realized you were quoting me in your signature. Gosh, I'm flattered. And here I think I'm just blathering away in my posts. You know, being that I'm just a 'bored housewife no life idiot blogger.' :loser:

I am STILL devastated that Caylee's skull was SAWED open! There was no reason for this! Dr. G. could clearly see inside!
JMO

I dont see the point of opening the skull! What could be inside?
Maybe its just the way he has always done it. Cant teach an old dog ya know

I also wonder how many ppl had to assist him?

Mason is talking so loud it sounds like woofing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77