2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I'm having trouble with.

There was ZERO DNA on the duct tape (excluding the FBi lady who inadvertantly got some of hers on it). That means there wasn't even any DNA from the person who originally tore that tape from it's roll..... why doesn't anyone ever mention that? It was disintegrated!!!

Many soaps are made of rendered fat. Sorry guys...

Why would THREE pieces of duct tape be needed to keep a little bitty mandible attached after decomp?

ONE would be more than sufficient - it couldn't have weighed more than a couple of onces.

FAIL

and if that was the case........why not duct tape entire body to keep all bones together................stupid IMO

Rut Roh...he says adipocere develops in warm temperatures, as opposed to yesterday's expert, who says cool and moist temperatures
and then he said it takes 10 or 12 days before you see adipocere.

I have to say that I have disagreed with Dr. G all along. I think it is quite possible that the duct tape was put over Caylee´s face after death. Sorry to say it, but to keep body fluids from spilling.

We are to believe that Casey didn't even bury her child but decided to tape her jaw shut while she was in the major stages of decomposition to hold it in place? Doesn't work.

Cannot determine cause of death! Just as I thought! Cutting her skull in half, didn't reveal anything. Dr. G did not miss anything!

The relevency of this to the case is about as relevant as Dr. Huntingtons studies were.

Dr. Spitz says he put duct tape on his arm, then pulled it off and there was hair and other material. Hope we ask him if he left it there for six months, often submerged in water and preferably while the skin beneath would be decomposing. That would be a comparable experiment.

:worms: Did that open the door about the fringe hairs on one of the pieces of duct tape? :waitasec:

Duct tape after the decomposition? Per Dr. Spitz. So why would someone put duct tape on her face after she was decomposed? I seriously think it didn't happen that way. Small children really rarely have hair on their faces. So his example of duct tape pulling hair out of his arm doesn't apply. My son's face was hairless for years.
He is showing the strength of the duct tape to pull material with it. Hence, he is claiming the duct tape was put on a skeleton, and not a flesh-filled face. OK, so this opens up the question of who would have gone and done it, and why? To make it fit with the kidnapping scenario? This is what they are attempting to put in the jurors' minds. That Casey had help.......as in father? I am not buying it, but will any jurors?

Here's a pic to immortalize this event.

tear.jpg

This for a skull that does NOT belong to baby Caylee.

He will say accident, State says homicide. It will be the TOTALITY of the evidence that this jury will deliberate on, not simply this Dr. saying it was an accident. IMO, MOO, etc.

Twitter Twitter Twitter: ten o clock JURY DOES NOT LIKE THIS WITNESS. Juror number four is ready to find Casey guilty.

I can twitter too. :)

Wow that is good to hear! Hope it's true. Juror #4 has been my biggest concern in this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay