2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Spitz getting upset. JA, like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth--"I didn't mean to upset you."

the protocol is the head is opened any individual possible involvment the (big word to confuse) that would, benifit from.........eh ah......

I am typing almost word for word.

Let me say this the skull the head is part of the body, just like when you buy a house you buy a whole house not one without a basement but if you want one without a basement you can get on. that includes a living room a kitchen, the head is important there can be all kinds of things in a head, you are saying I look only at the head and the body has no significance.

JA: where is this published?

it is not anywhere. I have been trained. and there is SOMEWHERE but he does not know what that is called he has been out of the mainstream of forensic...failure of autopsy...

this man is getting mad and he is not making much sense. He is saying shotty autopsy.

Wow this witness just went into a rant about nothing and this witness is done. toast.

Describing the purchase of a home (I used to be a mortgage processor) and doing an autopsy of human remains as being the same thing, just is not right.

And now he's getting all riled up. :eek:

That didn't take long.

OMG! He just said this was a shoddy autopsy. He says JA provoked him! :eek:

Exactly! Out of the mainstream! My son is an MD and is often amazed about
how "old school" the older Dr's are. ^i^

In Florida, very very few houses have basements. The ground level is so close to sea level, that basements would flood. Houses are built on slabs. Poor analogy.

Dr is getting upset and ICA seems to think it is funny.
Dr does not like being questioned by JA

Casey is highly amused at WS's angry outburst opinion about a 'shoddy autopsy' on her dead baby's head.

OK, now Spitz is getting pizzed...because the SA is asking him legitimate questions in a court of law.

Dr. is getting angry, JA is onto something even better and Dr. knows it

Here come's WS as he truly is. IMO JA did nothing to provoke him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018