2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is like you have a dress that is ripped all down the back but you still think you have to use the buttons on the front to get it on. Argh.

I'm team Caylee but for some reason I'm not enjoying watching this at all.

I completely understand. I'm with you. This is sad.
I can't say more ,because it's speculation,but I believe I recognize what I'm seeing.
My dad was highly educated ,Magna *advertiser censored* Laude ,when he got his Master's Degree.
This could be him 2 years ago.Hard to witness.

I can see where there are going with this. While Dr G didn't fail to do a reasonable autopsy but given the circumstances of this case, it could be considered prudent to make an actual inspection of what little remains you do have to work with.

Anyone who layed down with this defense and ICA gets just what they deserve. IMHO>

JA: now

objection
sustained

JA: would you agree this(paper)is authoritative? Show me where in this book it establishes where you open a skull on a skeleton
it is wounds this is not a book that tells you about how to do an autopsy how to interpret injuries and by reading this book you will find that opening the head is always performed.

He just contradited himself. He said was not in the book and then said it was in the book that you do it.

^^^ Thank you! I thought I was hearing things.

ICA is getting pissed? No longer sad?

She's mad because she laughed and had to stifle it with her hands regarding the comment about being able to see into the head through the little hole in the base of the skull. :twocents:

JA w/Dr. Spitz...given all info from 1st autopsy, went to A home,

adequate medical/legal investigation re: surrounding death need to know entire background not just medical aspect. he understands asked questions...he cannot tell now each and every question asked enough sufficient questions to get a good idea..he asked JB and Cm and think spoke to people in the home some of them he met there...in the A home...don't remember who those people were...did have police reports....which ones? couldn't tell ...didn't know there were different ones...what understanding of facts leading up to find body..

understand there was some time lapse of time of month between disappearance of child and police report made...facts of last time anyone saw a victim always extreemely important in med/legal investigation....yes everything needs to fit together like a jigsaw puzzle...item by iteself...don't eval...

understand of when Caylee was last seen alive? knows caylee was allegedly taken to a babysitter....understanding something occurred - what info you had of background of this case that you acknowledge it is essential...what facts you had...don't know had any facts when she was alive...cannot recall in formation.....allows Spitz to recite to him what was going on while she was alive....Dr. G had more information that Spitz knew....Spitz knew whatever she put in the report - toxicology, lots info in there....if she wrote info in report he read it....what did she write in her report about child's life...don't recall....common summarize facts of investigation.....summarize that...some people do and don't...he doesn/t but many people do....one must look and read police reports and determine what led up to this child dying...yes we do read police reports....you don't remember any of the facts of thecase....not true- you asked me what I knew about Caylee before she disappeared = last seen alive...he doesn't recall..healthy young 3 y/o child....

what do you recall about facts leading up todeath you consider significant....thought there was a pool in the yard @ house, creates possible drowning...understand for a month went by without notify authority child was missing....any other facts of child misisng? ones you felt significant in rendering opinion to CM

failure of Dr. G to open skull - violate protocol = which one? autopsy on a child that has ultimate exam by forensic pathologist made national news....we open the head...objection non-responsive ..what protocol is violated?

protocol is head is opened in any individual where there is possible involvement of the skull, the meninges ,and brain and any structure theoretically benefit from skull opening exam...the skull the head is part of the body..when do autopsy you examine whole body...you buy house you buy whole house not a house without a basement.....the whole entity...complete structure....body and head complete structure...there could be all kinds of head need to know about....no significance from the head down? no publication - don't know where that is published - he has trained lots ME to practice forensic path....he helped to make that document...doesn't know where been out of forensic path for some time now...to not open the head is a failure of the autopsy ...another thing if autopsy every ME will tell you...shoddy autopsy....you provoked me to say that...upsets my profession for 56 years...object to narrative and not respond to question..

skull is opened in traditional autopsy in non-skeletonized remains...examine the brain within the skull...one reason but not the only one...each case dictates other things...he would never have known how the head was positioned if he didn't open it....discuss in a minute...

opening on the autopsy cutting the ribs on the sternum...you are not going to open that if only skeleton just like .....look inside head without opening it? you have to show me to do it! little hole right in bottom? what?

aware of this book? edited and wrote in it....every medical legal investigation of death by Spitz and fisher - articles on virtually every aspect...most written by yourself....articles written by Bass and Haskell, object - sustained

authoritative treatise on medical/legal investigation of death....where in this book it establishes a protocol opening skull on skeletal case....not a book on protocol it is wounds and what happens after death...doesn't tell you how to do autopsy....you will find by reading this book - skull is opened in nearly every one...

Dr. Wm Bass contain a protocol? object 0verrule - repeat object...CM objecting 611- and ....overrule

chapter on forensic anthropology that you edited does it contain anything bout opening skullls....it isn't a protocol book ...nothing in there about opening skulls probably....in order to find manifestations head must be opened....talks about findings in the head you will find..

Minnesota protocols.....section 5 titled Modeled protocol for disenterment and remains...drafted in consult Minnesota Human rights committee - approach and have him read it? you may

For those coming in late: this witness claims to have been at the Anthony's home and met Caylee.

Did he find anything when he opened poor Caylee's skull?

He says if he hadn't opened the skull, he wouldn't have known the position of the skull during decomp, I believe.

KC, JB, and EF snickering as Dr. S says this was written by lawyers, for lawyers

Dr. Spitz saying the chapter in question is legalese, written by lawyers, etc. Isn't this from the book he edited? Does not look good.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's are loving this exchange
51 seconds ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Mason & Baez are losing their minds & laughing over the debate between Ashton & Spitz
1 minute ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Spitz said the book

2zdzou1.jpg

Ashton is making a fool of himself, of course you open the skull that doesnt even need to be written its obvious.

He is not going to crack the good Dr.

This is the real Dr. Spitz. He goes ballistic when confronted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018