2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on the DT points out everything that is either missing, not there, or brings up the possibility of something that could've happened. They go as far as to ask about report/file numbers that were never even a part of the case, (today with J. Welsh and the photos) they insinuate that everyone is a f' up at their job even when what they are being accused of is the protocol of their job or something that they are required to do. It is done simply to cast doubt on someone and then the State has to clean up everyone of these little messes. They name innocent people and draw them into this case (ZFG & VT just to name two) it is despicable.

There whole defense is about what is missing and not about what is there...clear as day proof that their client is the only one responsible for Caylee's death and disposal.

I think this is very typical of a trial like this, but does not normally work. SA's are very used to cleaning up testimony after the DT is through, not just here, imo. It is getting really ridiculous here, but it's the nature of the beast.
jmo of course

Ok so who is this woman the prosecution wants to talk to she was in jail with KC her child drowned and it was blamed on the grandfather... This is going to get good!

As of this evening, April apparently did an interview with JVM staff claiming she had NEVER had contact or communication with ICA, so IF ICA learned of this drowning, it was through another inmate who she DID have contact with....

.....which brings up the speculation in my mind as to whether or not RA is the inmate who repeated the story to ICA either in person or in passed notes (since we know both took place). I am also not convinced we have read ALL the correspondence between ICA and RA....remember the "don't forget to flush" comments by ICA? Wonder how many letters are in the OC sewer system....

So can SA now go back and question RA about whether or not SHE had any contact or communication with ANY other inmate concerning April's story?

BBM
Robyn A. DIDN'T flush, remember? She saved all ICA's letters and somehow (I forget how) got them to a friend. http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html (See the 7th paragraph, last sentence.)

the bears scare away the coyotes which is why you have never seen any. :floorlaugh: OK, I'm just kidding.

I am really enjoying all the coyote comments, by the way.

Well Go Bears! :floorlaugh: can they do something about the snakes?

:seeya:
I agree with your assessment Queen. I had tried to refrain from making any decisions about the defense until I could see where there were going.

I'll be honest. They haven't gone anywhere IMHO. This really is a poorly executed defense. I am not sure an appeal would be awarded because of it but good grief they could have at least defended her and the state would have gotten their conviction.

Today looking at KC I think she might finally be starting to realize she isn't going to walk out of there.

They still have GA and CA to put on, and LA, I am still wondering why he didn't address the sexual abuse question a long time ago. I am not saying I believe it, but we have all seen the A's testify before when they were not on board. It could be a real disaster, or they could say something totally unexpected. It will be interesting though.

Not only are there (few) coyotes in Florida, we also apparently have fairies who fertilize wooded areas with Miracle Grow! Just kidding!

Also, I've kept in mind that KC told (robin IIRC?) that Baez told her there would be a mistrial.

Well he's tried his darndest and it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully JP won't let that happen. Make Baez and KC see this through to the bitter end. A lesson that needs to be learned, I'm sure.

JMHO

Of course she's not going to say anything about JB making mistakes. Go figure.
LKB has the gall to say this judge has made to many Mistakes? :violin:
I don't think so, all I see is a very patient judge doing everything he can to make sure ICA get's a fair trial.

:seeya:

They still have GA and CA to put on, and LA, I am still wondering why he didn't address the sexual abuse question a long time ago. I am not saying I believe it, but we have all seen the A's testify before when they were not on board. It could be a real disaster, or they could say something totally unexpected. It will be interesting though.

I heard a TH talking about that in the past couple of weeks. I can't remember who it was-sorry.

But-Lee. Lee might be the wild card? Because we can't anticipate what he's going to say on the stand. JMHO who knows but you bring up a good point.

Wouldn't it be something if ICA was convicted 31 days into the trial...

Anybody else here LKB state that she has never saw a judge make so many mistakes. Really

She makes me sick!!! JP is one of the best judges ever.......He's fair, polite, jovial, caring, calm, and does everything in his power to be fair to both sides.
I am sure this trial is taking it's toll on him as it is on everyone else due to a certain attorney....this trial needs to end soon so everyone can move on and gain their lives back.....

Anybody else here LKB state that she has never saw a judge make so many mistakes. Really

LKB should be REALLY careful at this point. Aligning herself with JB can't be good for her reputation or career. I just don't get it...unless it's about the media exposure.

Sorry, I don't mean to quote myself but I wonder if they did test the samples and it came up with ICA's DNA - would anyone put it past this defense team and Baez in particular to make damn sure those results would NEVER see the light of day?

I think this could be a distinct possibility.

I doubt it, don't the experts have to furnish a written report before they testify? Unless he left it out of his report.. possible, but I don't think even Baez would stoop that low and certainly not one of the experts. That would mean a mistrial in favor of the prosecution, and they sure don't want that, because they can always put her through another trial.

What happened today with the botanist, Jane Bock today? Did JA refute her statements? Did that not go well for the defense?

I heard a TH talking about that in the past couple of weeks. I can't remember who it was-sorry.

But-Lee. Lee might be the wild card? Because we can't anticipate what he's going to say on the stand. JMHO who knows but you bring up a good point.

All I know is I was recently reading one of his depositions and he was asked about the abuse and he said it would be addressed at the proper time.
Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member