2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She makes me sick!!! JP is one of the best judges ever.......He's fair, polite, jovial, caring, calm, and does everything in his power to be fair to both sides.
I am sure this trial is taking it's toll on him as it is on everyone else due to a certain attorney....this trial needs to end soon so everyone can move on and gain their lives back.....

I think JP looks like hes doing just fine hes very good with the jury and
firm when need be. He must remain unbiased.

LKB should be REALLY careful at this point. Aligning herself with JB can't be good for her reputation or career. I just don't get it...unless it's about the media exposure.

Reality show in 3.. 2.. 1..

All I know is I was recently reading one of his depositions and he was asked about the abuse and he said it would be addressed at the proper time.
Hm.

yup, I'm saying hmm to myself to. No telling Ohiogirl. I can't even begin to speculate. Not with this family especially! JMHO

What happened today with the botanist, Jane Bock today? Did JA refute her statements? Did that not go well for the defense?

Don't ask me...after she said she thought the body had been in the disposal site for 2 weeks, I basically tuned her out. ;)

Oh yeah, she did say something about a dog burying one of Caylee's bones. I think his name was Jack Russell or something.

LKB should be REALLY careful at this point. Aligning herself with JB can't be good for her reputation or career. I just don't get it...unless it's about the media exposure.

Exposure! Exposure! Exposure!

Nor do I. All JB is trying to do is to paint the prosecutors as trying to sneak in "Gotcha" evidence at the last minute, hoping to delude the court that their actions are as sleazy as his, which of course they aren't.

Why would he use that timing in the first place? LKB just said on HLN that the defense does have computer experts.

JVM just said a subpoena's witness can't be talking about the case on TV how come River Cruz was all over TV yesterday? Can someone get through my phone won't let me. TIA

I agree with your assessment Queen. I had tried to refrain from making any decisions about the defense until I could see where there were going.

I'll be honest. They haven't gone anywhere IMHO. This really is a poorly executed defense. I am not sure an appeal would be awarded because of it but good grief they could have at least defended her and the state would have gotten their conviction.

Today looking at KC I think she might finally be starting to realize she isn't going to walk out of there.

I also hesitated to write this because the DT isn't finished but it just seems like things are going from bad to worse for ICA. :seeya:

I think JP looks like hes doing just fine hes very good with the jury and
firm when need be. He must remain unbiased.

I didn't claim he WAS biased! :) And I think he's very tired and very frustrated with the DT...

What happened today with the botanist, Jane Bock today? Did JA refute her statements? Did that not go well for the defense?

JMO: She sounded completely incredible by the time it was over. She testified that the plants could have grown through the skull and laundry bag in two weeks. She didn't know that a bone was found buried in four inches of muck and stated that a dog or coyote could have buried it.

Jane Bock gave a long boring testimony that JA promptly and quickly by asking questions showed her to be IMHO an unyeilding witness. In fact, she was almost belligerent at some points answering JA. But that's just my take on it.

JMO: She sounded completely incredible by the time it was over. She testified that the plants could have grown through the skull and laundry bag in two weeks. She didn't know that a bone was found buried in four inches of muck and stated that a dog or coyote could have buried it.

Oh yeah, and she said that vines couldn't grow through a hole in a bone.

Go figure.

I didn't claim he WAS biased! :) And I think he's very tired and very frustrated with the DT...

I never said u said he was lol and i totally agree hes had it with JB

I clearly remember when this stuff about GA came out. First it was he had an affair...but it wasn't physical. Sounds more like a friendship to me, although inappropriate. And the accident was his theory. The reason it was big news at the time was because the As were still saying Caylee was alive! He never said he KNEW WHAT HAPPENED and had definately never said he was there! It's so ridiculous.

IF George told RC it was an "accident that snowballed out of control", could he have meant something like: It was a situation my daughter got herself into with the nanny. She couldn't reach the nanny by phone at first, a few days went by, and it turned into an all out kidnapping that "spun out of control".
He really could have believed his daughter's explanation at the time he talked to RC, IMO

Oh no she didn't... LKB just slammed HHJP saying he's letting things in that shouldn't be, and keeping things out that should be in! She also slammed the prosecution, but I didn't get that part and my DVR is stuck, won't rewind. That's it, emailing the powers that be at HLN, this woman is just idiocy at it's finest.

You know what? I don't think she's seen all the evidence. I really don't.

(Doesn't mean I like her any...)

First, we've seen over the last years exactly how JB works.. he doesn't. He expects everyone else to do it for him. How can he possibly know what the evidence is himself?

Then he brings on these media whackos and gives them a handful of info and expects miracles (we've seen this with witnesses he calls - why not members of the dream team?) They see a certain amount and expound on what they see, *which*, for the limited info could in fact look like say, innocence.

It's the same with the talking heads. They haven't read all of the info. They get on tv and run their mouths and really don't have a clue.

It makes them look like, well, eggheads.

I thought for sure the jury would be deliberating by now. This is beyond ridiculous. JB really needs to learn how to shut up and sit down. :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee