2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said u said he was lol and i totally agree hes had it with JB

:)
It is taken a toll on the judge, the attorneys, the jurors, the families of all involved, even us. It just needs to end soon so everyone can move on with their lives....

LKB should be REALLY careful at this point. Aligning herself with JB can't be good for her reputation or career. I just don't get it...unless it's about the media exposure.

That's so true. Her husband used to have a show "autopsy" on hbo. I really liked him. Now when I see him, I see a doddering old man, who know longer knows what he is talking about. She should be careful. She looks uninformed and uneducated and out for a buck. Sad, really. Dignity and integrity should have no price.

Okay my head really is still reeling from today's testimonies.

Question: Baez still faces sanctions after the trial is over yes?

IF George told RC it was an "accident that snowballed out of control", could he have meant something like: It was a situation my daughter got herself into with the nanny. She couldn't reach the nanny by phone at first, a few days went by, and it turned into an all out kidnapping that "spun out of control".
He really could have believed his daughter's explanation at the time he talked to RC, IMO

No because he said he thought it was an accident that snowballed out of control which doesn't indicate any kind of kidnapping. This matches up with what he told LE in early interviews. He stated that Casey takes everything to the very end. As far as she can, paraphrasing.

Can they really put RC on the stand to testify that GA said that to her? She's recanted in the media about the affair? Can't she be impeached by that? TIA

IF George told RC it was an "accident that snowballed out of control", could he have meant something like: It was a situation my daughter got herself into with the nanny. She couldn't reach the nanny by phone at first, a few days went by, and it turned into an all out kidnapping that "spun out of control".
He really could have believed his daughter's explanation at the time he talked to RC, IMO

I am not necessarily buying any of her story regarding GA. She is not very reliable. Depending upon how she is crossed by JA, the jury may not consider her testimony at all. jmo

I thought for sure the jury would be deliberating by now. This is beyond ridiculous. JB really needs to learn how to shut up and sit down. :gavel:

There is a FRYE hearing scheduled for next Wednesday night (6/29) so
this has a ways to go yet.

I'm not watching LKB, but if she's so convinced that the defense could prove their case, why did she bail?

That's so true. Her husband used to have a show "autopsy" on hbo. I really liked him. Now when I see him, I see a doddering old man, who know longer knows what he is talking about. She should be careful. She looks uninformed and uneducated and out for a buck. Sad, really. Dignity and integrity should have no price.

Yes and I believe he helped perform the autopsy on the late President John F. Kennedy.

Honestly the George connection makes no sense and the DT needs to drop that fantasy! This is a man who had to go before the Grand Jury and answer questions under oath so they could decide whether or not to indict his daughter for Murder!!! Can you imagine the turmoil that caused him? I've never been a GA fan, but IMO if there was an accident there would be no way in hades he'd offer his daughter to the dogs just to save his own behind. JMOO

Also JVM just played a clip of HHJP referring to the dessert lady again. I love him more than ever for giving the juror this... http://www.dessertlady.com/ I honestly thought it was a sandwich/dessert cart with wrapped cookies, brownies, cakes, etc... like I had when I worked near the court. Nope, he's the Man!

I kind of got that feeling also.. however he made his bed now he is to lay in it.. dirty trick playing is catching up with him.. he knows he has a joke of a case. He has proved one thing to me so far in this trial.. that people like him are truly what give defense criminal attorneys a bad name. Accidental drowning.. dont thing so but to drag the mourning grandparents through the mud is inhumane.

BBM... "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." Shakespeare

I am so surprised you Floridians do not have coyotes!!! We have to be careful about letting our small pets out at night here in the Indy suburbs...

We have coyotes! We see them sometimes on our night camera. DH just read an article that there are coyote in all counties in Florida now.

Honestly the George connection makes no sense and the DT needs to drop that fantasy! This is a man who had to go before the Grand Jury and answer questions under oath so they could decide whether or not to indict his daughter for Murder!!! Can you imagine the turmoil that caused him? I've never been a GA fan, but IMO if there was an accident there would be no way in hades he'd offer his daughter to the dogs just to save his own behind. JMOO

Also JVM just played a clip of HHJP referring to the dessert lady again. I love him more than ever for giving the juror this... http://www.dessertlady.com/ I honestly thought it was a sandwich/dessert cart with wrapped cookies, brownies, cakes, etc... like I had when I worked near the court. Nope, he's the Man!

I would consider moving to Florida in hopes that I could be on one of his juries, lol. :crazy:

I read her full statement last night, and in context, and IMO RC makes it sound like it sound like he was saying "things got out of control, something happened and everything went downhill from there". MOO

You just had to show me that didn't you?? I have a raging sweet tooth happening over here.

Can they really put RC on the stand to testify that GA said that to her? She's recanted in the media about the affair? Can't she be impeached by that? TIA

IF she is giving 2 different stories,yes they can impeach her-I think it would be a mistake to put her on..the jury is going to see the 2 stories and not know what to believe..they may just cast out her testimony all together.I know I would if I was a juror

Your post sparked a neuron to fire in my brain (rare event so I thought I should share) ha!....

I have always wondered why the SA kept insisting the duct tape was the murder weapon ....not so much relying on the chloroform in statements (at least that has been my take on the whole thing)....maybe the Home Depot videos show purchases after the death and really was used to try and clean up....just wondering that...but if they have video before 6/15/08 of KC purchasing components for chloroform that would be the last nail (I think)

I wonder if the "chloroform door" has been opened today enough for the SA to mention the Gatorade bottle with the syringe inside found at the scene. Even if it cannot be proven it was connected to ICA, isn't it worth mentioning in front of the jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManneyMalo