2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB saying the word ERROR as often as possible . . . .

Once again I'm still left wondering, if the DT has so much trouble with the Body Farm testing, why didn't he do his own testing. Extra sample were available for the DT. Does anyone think the jurors might be wondering too?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Jose Baez: "Wha wha, no standards or protocols, whomp whomp" Witness: "Mwa mwa mwa mwa, the state is correct, mwa mwa mwa mwa" #CaseyAnthony

judge to baez, do you need time to load your gun,to shoot yourself in the other foot?

The difference between JB and the witness is the witness actually does catch himself in a mistake and responds appropriately.

If Baez were failing like a bunch of you feel he is, why is JA objecting to every other question??

After a gap- Ok, I fell asleep - I tune back in to hear JB say that.
You can not make this stuff up..
What an embarrassment to his profession he is, I bet Attys everywhere cringe every time he opens his mouth.

We not only watch this trial together everyday, now we are napping buddies ZsaZsa! :woohoo:

Why is JB standing over the witness? I object, LOL!

I think that was what the last sidebar was about and HHJP said Baez could stand there so he is being a child and refusing to move from his little spot. My opinion only.

:truce::pullhair: I'm sooo confused!!!! Does the DT not interview these witnesses before they get to the stand?? Why would Baez or his team put themselves in this predicament? Why is he berating his own witness? Is he trying to make Dr. Vass look incompetent by making his co-worker look incompetent?
:waitasec:

At least this guy RECOGNIZES when he has made a mistake and CHANGES HIS APPROACH!!!!

If JB had to go through all his errors we would be here until Christmas 2013!

ACK!!!!! He changed something because the compound smelled really bad and didn't want it stinking up his lab.

JB - you are so lame.

Somehow I don't think he'd end up graduating in the bottom 3 of his chemistry class!

JB trying to find fault with witness changing his method so that he didn't have to smell bad smell when testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3