2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope her hands aren't busy trying to tie her sweater. :slap: < self slap >

Surprised she hasn't figured out how to use the sweater ties to cut off her circulation and pass out to get out of court.

I just tuned in for the day so I might be misunderstanding this testimony, but am I mistaken, or was there no DNA on Caylee's BONES? Didn't they have to break open her BONES to get HER OWN DNA to identify her!? Why in the world would there be DNA on duct tape that had NO sticky left to it's sticky side?!

answering jb, witness says applying chloroform would break down dna...how does that help defense? lol

first question from JA: Do you have a phd?

Answer- "no"

trying to earn phd

ohhhhh areas of expertise on his tutors....me thinks he just walked into a spider trap.

Ashton: "You're presently a student..seeking your PH.D.?" Here he goes, Ashton will dismantle this guy too.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:07 PM

WESH's legal analyst @RichardHornsby said #JoseBaez should wave a white pocket square and surrender. Hee hee.

Cross Exam: If you wore gloves, would you leave DNA on duct tape? No. Did you test the stain and find the DNA of somebody in it? No. I did not test the stain.

Done. I'm not really seeing the point...though I am unable to sit and watch this because I'm not seeing the questioning going anywhere. Am I missing something?

Oh I just noticed JA is up. I hope he isn't rude. LOL

JA: This was a mom and pop type organization?

Oh no he didn't! :floorlaugh:

LOL The witness just said we have more homicides over here. It would have been great if he had inadvertently looked at ICA after saying that.

I hope JA doesn't destroy Dr. Eikelenboom too much. I've seen a documentary on him and his wife and have great respect for him. He helped get an innocent man out of jail.

LOL, he isn't sure the media attention will be good for business in USA. I see his point.

Exposure due to this case may help launch his business. His response is that he needs to wait until he is ready to open his lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV