2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re CM being very quiet today,

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing Check for blow flies, he might have passed in his sleep and nobody noticed.

lol!

OT but the story about the inmate who had a child that drowned in 2007 is already in the brit tabloids. Dang that was fast.

Who-ever provided that sweater needs to make sure it gets put in the trash and never bring back.

Well, if KC has done this with her clothes in the past it shows the jury that it is possible her mother DID NOT REALIZE she was pregnant. jmo

I think Casey and JB are enthralled with each other. They are each the President of the other's mutual admiration society.

Yep they will be taking a little cruise on "The Love Boat" up to prison. :floorlaugh:

I have gone from thinking of little Caylee being in the trunk with a little bit of Chloroform on a cloth like you used to see in an old Film to a vision of this little angle submerged in a huge pool of Chloroform Are we sure its still the Defence side?

Jose Baez and Dorothy Sims are at witness stand talking with Wise. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:42 PM

They must be telling him that his check is in the mail ! :floorlaugh:

All kidding aside - is JB really this inept? I can't imagine that he really is just a blundering idiot on a DP case!!

Is there a possibility of him "throwing" this case? I am just having such a hard time believing someone is this clueless.

"Jean C. said earlier that the jury doesn't like JA...."

I find that hard to believe.

Maybe because I don't think of this as the State of Fla vs. Casey Anthony...I think of this as Baby Caylee Anthony vs her Murderer.

JA is one of the voices for that little girl who can no longer speak. To dislike HIM is to try to silence HER.

You were asked 3 times to stop with the sweater! Please Stop.

is the trial over for the day?

I have a little picture frame with two great photos of George Clooney on my bathroom counter.
So many of our friends think it is a HOOT! My husband says nothing but also thinks it is funny.
I might replace one George for a Jeff. That would be fun.

:great:

:clap: :clap: love this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members