2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dr. Vass starts his advance chemist degree RIGHT NOW, he will be one by the time JB finishes this examination.

Not only is Dr. Vass a chemist, he is very talented and very knowledgeable, according to JB's witness. LOL

This is insane. I call a witness. He proves the other side's case making me look like a complete idiot and my client look as guilty as sin. I then try to show that my witness is a liar (because he's a great friend of a state's witness). I smile smugly as if I scored a point. WTH!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baez asked witness if he had anything negative to say about Dr. Vass. WTF!?!

Do you have anything negative to say about Dr Vass?

ARE U KIDDING ME!?!

After a gap- Ok, I fell asleep - I tune back in to hear JB say that.
You can not make this stuff up..
What an embarrassment to his profession he is, I bet Attys everywhere cringe every time he opens his mouth.

Can we charge JB a dollar every time he says chemist?

If he is trying to discredit Dr. Vass he is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league. Why because he is assuming the jurors are not smart enough to understand the concept of prerequisites. sitting on hands again.

JMVHO

I agree Cubby. I also think that Baez is wading way too deep into the specifics of this testing without really having knowledge about what he is asking about KWIM? It is my understanding that in the courtroom you should never ask a witness a question that you don't already know the answer to and further I think Baez needs to add the caveat that he should be able to understand what it is he is asking the witness about. all JMHO.

Juror 11 seems amused at this line of questioning by #JoseBaez . Kicking back with a slight smile.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:53 PM

Since the Jury is not allowed to talk to each other about the case, however, can they roll their eyes at one another??? :rolleyes:

I just caght a glimpse of the witness looking like he was going to laugh in Baez face! Poor guy probably thinks what part of this don't you understand????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member