2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Expert GuessTimony...SWFL Born Here, Never Left Here, 46 Years Later...Never and I Repeat...Never have I heard, seen, or smelled anything having to do with a coyote!

Isn't it heresay for river cruz to testify as to what GA said?

The skull was NOT buried. It had leaf litter piled up around the sides of it. Dogs do not do that, no matter how neat and tidy they may be.

JMO

She didn't say the SKULL was buried by a dog.....she said the one that was found so deep in the muck could have possibly been buried by a dog. I don't think it was, but she is right and it's not that far fetched as bad as I hate to admit it. But that one point.......not nearly enough, :floorlaugh:

What happened to Rodriguez?

IIRC, JA informed the court this morning about issues regarding what this Dr. would be testifying about? Even this expert witness was unaware of what Baez was claiming he was an expert for?

I have to say this trial is making me sick, not only because of a dead Caylee, but because I see how many people are ready to mock people with learning and knowledge. It saddens me almost as much as Caylee's death.

I'm not going to mock her education or knowledge but her testimony was a farce.

the defense finally came up with a believable story. I think it is now logical to believe that gerus and bones are more involved in this case than we thought. They are obviously trying to set up the defendant.

post of the day!

I live in the Ocala area and have seen coyotes myself.

Jane D I live in Ocala too. Actually closer to Belleview but Ocala address. So does Dorothy Simms. Hahaha sorry. Yes, I hear coyotes at night when they are yip yip yipping to feed their kids.

can someone tell me if GA has ever actually claimed this chick was his GF at one point or does he flat out deny it? Or I guess there's the third option of 'no comment'

anyone?

I don't know the finer points, but I know bullsh-- when I smell it.

South Florida native here. I have seen alligators, pythons, foxes, bears, Florida Panthers and many other critters here all my life - never seen a coyote nor do I recall any of my family members seeing one.

In fact, I was surprised to hear we have any coyotes in Florida!
and Hogs, lets not forget the hogs! But I also have never seen a Coyote in Fl either. Am seeing plenty in TX now, but never saw one in FL.

Her whole testimony reminded me of, "well is it possible space aliens took Caylee's body for exam for some period before it was found in the woods." Yes, that is possible, but is it believable... NO!!

they do that to make her appear tiny, tiny, tiny. all a deliberate ploy to make her look lil n' precious.

I either read or heard on HLN that part of Casey's wardrobe has come from Cindy Anthony's hand-me-downs. That could be one reason they're too big.

Oh no, remember her mother wouldn't say she was thinner than before? Well, she has now chosen to grab larger shirts out of the closet to make it appear as if they are all falling off of her. How dare her mother ::crazy:

But that was a month ago - she looks thinner to me.

I don't understand why everyone thinks that a dog possibly burying a bone is so outragious???? It is the SA theory that this was a trash dump site. Dogs do hunt out such site and dogs do bury bones. It is also the SA theory and evidence that the bones were scattered BY ANIMALS. What is so outragious?

The difference between a buried item and one settled in "muck" would be fairly obvious, I would think.

Originally Posted by pipkins
WFTV saying ex gf of GA may take stand next

THAT should be fun.

Poor GA!

They sit directly in front of her. they have full view. “@MichelleKidman Does the Jury ever see Casey laughing? She sure does laugh a lot."
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:55 AM

Both Dr Eicklenboom's are in hallway. Richard and Selma.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:53 AM

I think the issues we are seeing is the defense is bringing in many excuses to why things seem to point to KC. we have to assume a dog buried a bone rather than the bones have been there for several months. We have to assume that someone else placed the tape over the bones because that person wanted to keep the jaw in place to make this look like a crime? or for fun? Rather than believe that KC placed the tape from her home over the mouth of her child three times to kill her.

We are then asked to believe that coffin flies were attracted to a few ounces of tabacco spit in a closed container at the body dump, rather than the actual dead body.

We are to believe that trash in the trunk of KC's car although containing NO FOOD was the cause of maggots, flies and a decomp smell, rather than the body actually being in the trunk at some point leaving behind all of these things including a smell that could still be picked up 2 years after the trash was removed and trunk liner.

We are asked to believe that Caylee drowned in her pool and that no one attempted CPR or called authorities because both GA and KC were sure Caylee was dead and were so afraid of Cindy Anthony they both decided it would be better to let her body rot someplace and pretend like nothing happened. RATHER than believe that KC was the last to be seen with a live Caylee, that she only knows what happened, that her car has evidence of a dead caylee in it, that she alone dumped the body and she alone worked to cover it up.

We are to believe that a stranger somehow figured out where Caylee's body was first decomposing and stole the body, kept it with him until a reward was announced then set up the tape and resting place in the woods so that he could become rich and famous (which he has not to this day become either).

We are to believe that a girl who claims she was horridly molested by her father decided to protect him, cover up the drowning for 3 years, sit in jail and continue to follow his lead even when she was out on bond and able to tell what happened and face a lesser charge if any and have him arrested for molestation as well.

I can go on and on - the defense is asking the jury to REACH for the bizarre rather than common sense and the evidence. I have seen NO REASONABLE DOUBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member