2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that being said - I do believe she is guilty - but thought the last testimony was the best the DT has had.

respectfully snipped

Welcome linda! :seeya:

And if Dr. Bock and that crock is the best that they've got, then that's not saying much for the DT, is it? :)

I have to say this trial is making me sick, not only because of a dead Caylee, but because I see how many people are ready to mock people with learning and knowledge. It saddens me almost as much as Caylee's death.

Wow. The equating is in the same realm for you with Caylee's death? That peculiar. I guess we are all different. I equate it more on the level of going through the drive thru and getting the wrong order or incomplete order. To each his own.

I bumped up the Forensic Botany thread if anyone is interested in reading it during the break... Look at the E-mail from Dr Vass about the plant material, found on the car, containing limonenes and pinenes from a swampy area...(post #138) way before the remains were found...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77803"]Forensic Botany - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

South Florida native here. I have seen alligators, pythons, foxes, bears, Florida Panthers and many other critters here all my life - never seen a coyote nor do I recall any of my family members seeing one.

In fact, I was surprised to hear we have any coyotes in Florida!

You do have them:) I lived there briefly, though in the panhandle, but it is pretty well documented that they are there, even in central FL. Though I doubt Jeff Ashton has to deal with them often:) haha.

Also, I doubt a coyote would come along and just bury one bone? IDK. Not really sure how that works.

Tuned in late today. Dear God, someone who does not like her much is choosing the clothing for ICA! Everything she wears appears to be big, big, big.

IMO

they do that to make her appear tiny, tiny, tiny. all a deliberate ploy to make her look lil n' precious.

To me, this is rather a strange thread with people who may or not, understand the finer points of plant growth, root growth. I feel, when any of us have her education and knowledge, then we can mock her - not until

I have no doubt that this woman is a smart cookie. Her testimony appears so one sided that it makes me wonder what she may be getting out of it.

And, I'm not mocking her, but I don't need to know the finer points of plant growth and root growth to tell that this doctor was confused, evasive, didn't know where the body was found, or that a bone was buried 4 inches deep. Dog buried it? Her testimony was useless for the defense. I don't need to know the finer points of meteorology to know that it's raining.

So you're saying that you don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows? ;)

Do you? There are coyotes in many major cities/states, whether you know it or not.

I live in a residential area of Denver. I think it was last summer I was sitting on my porch, right after dusk, and a pair of coyotes trotted down the street. There were many coyotes in town and the suburbs that year.

However, I do not think a dog or coyote buried that hip bone. Nice try,though.

The A's have two Yorkies.

Thankd strach! I was just playing around... Just reminded of the early days when Cindy talked about Zanny being real because she Caylee mentioned a dog, or something to that effect...

This defense is going to the dogs, imo...

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Defense forensic botanist wasn't "rooted" in reality. She "leaves" many things out. #vinniepolitan #caseyanthony #hlntv #hln #caylee

******** NEWSFLASH ************

The last witness tried to pick up her CHECK from the DT and there was a Brawl inthe PARKING LOT because the DT would not pay her.

this is just SARCASM - <------not true its a Joke

I would think a dog (s) would have carried the bone elsewhere, then buried it. JMO

My Jack Russell finds deer bones, etc. in the woods behind my house all the time. She brings them home for further perusal. I opened the front door once and discovered a deer skull, complete with 3-point rack, sitting on the welcome mat....

One thing is certain, IMO, is that the DT only gave their "experts" just enough information to get the answers they wanted....none of them know ALL the facts of this case in order to come up with their conslusions. I'm sure they don't want this to get back to the judge.

Or, they gave their experts the accidental drowning theory, GA and RK moving and hiding Caylee's remains...but I'm betting, he didn't give them the 'true' facts of evidence found....how horrible..Why doesn't ICA see the possibility of her being doomed is inevitable...and probably might end up with that date with the executioner....to not take blame of her own actions and place it on innocent people, GA for one...RK the other will not go over well for her...JMHO

TY

I think JA made a mistake when he mentioned there are no coyotes in that area. Coyotes are just about everywhere including urban area's.

I do not think the jury will even give that comment by JA a 2nd thought. All they were thinking leaving that courtroom was "A DOG buried it!?!?" And if you've never seen a coyote yourself or heard about coyotes being in your area, then it's perfectly understandable that he wouldn't think coyotes are in the Orlando area.

I don't understand why everyone thinks that a dog possibly burying a bone is so outragious???? It is the SA theory that this was a trash dump site. Dogs do hunt out such site and dogs do bury bones. It is also the SA theory and evidence that the bones were scattered BY ANIMALS. What is so outragious?

Not outrageous at all. If there were animal teeth marks on it - I'd possibly believe it. Not sure if we know anything about the hip bone remains. I know some bones were chewed up and the poor baby's foot was not found. :(

wftv saying that Crystal Rivers is in the hallway waiting - speculating that she is up next

(think thats her name?) ex girlfriend

Don't you just love how ICA sits there with her head down trying to appear somber and can't bear the morbid testimony and pics yet when JA told Dr. Bock she didn't get to ask him questions she laughs. Who does she think she's fooling?

I was thinking about this earlier today! I think HHJP should make her watch the entire thing, not just pick & choose. No, she's not kidding anybody, she thinks she's putting on a show for the jury. None of them are fooling the jury...I heard someone who is in the courtroom every day say a few days ago that when JB speaks to the jury, none of them speak/smile back...nothing. However, when HHJP or the SA do this, there's a smile of recognition.....I don't think they like any of them too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member