2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this is rather a strange thread with people who may or not, understand the finer points of plant growth, root growth. I feel, when any of us have her education and knowledge, then we can mock her - not until

OK not a problem.

Hi All,
Only my second post - but I have been reading since the trial started and you all are all very interesting. In watching the last testimony, as someone who hasn't read all the background info, it raised a slight doubt with me. In fact, the most doubt raised was why was only one bone in four inch muck? Wouldn't more than one be in the muck? With only one bone in the muck it makes more sense to me that something unusual happened to that one bone. Also we DO have coyotes in Florida - have seen one myself in Sarasota county. lol - that being said - I do believe she is guilty - but thought the last testimony was the best the DT has had.

I think when HHJP asked if they needed the "special" break, All of the NON smokers shook their heads YES too!:floorlaugh:

It sounded like someone asked for a "special recess" when HHJP said they would take a recess, and the judge started laughing at that & called a special but I don't know who it was, maybe Ashton....I know I would.

Tuned in late today. Dear God, someone who does not like her much is choosing the clothing for ICA! Everything she wears appears to be big, big, big.

IMO

She looks like she has lost some weight the last month or so - like 10lbs. Stress?

Yuri Melich back in hallway. Didn't see Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:42 AM

Detective yuri Melich in hallway. Perhaps he will be next witness.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:41 AM

Oh thank you Lord JESUS. Yuri Melich on the stand will restore my sanity!!!!

Girlfriend of GA up next?
How awkward will that be with GA sitting right there... next to his wife?

Where's that door to my secret passage to the Sidebar? I can't seem to find it.

The A's didn't have a dog, but remember Caylee told Cindy that Zanny had a dog! Hmmm....
The A's have 2 little Yorkshire Terriers, I thought.
Still what a far out thing to say ,,, whoooo eeee! A dog coulda burried it!

Omg, wasn't there once a movie called 'Coyote Ugly Coping' featuring hot girls dancing in a bar?

juror #4 was really interested in and studied the photo of Caylee's skull with the leaves around it for the longest time out of all the jurors. (Per tweets). I wonder if this piece of evidence will be powerful for her since she said she spends a lot of time playing farmville, which in my understanding is a game about planting and growing things on a farm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay