2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DT just hopes to get this morning over with without any major bombshells, or screw ups, and might be able to call it a half-decent day. Although JA just caught JB with another procedural mess-up, as usual, the bottle in the Disney Bag is NOT in evidence yet!!!

JB - Dr. Michael Rickenbach - forensic chemist examiner @ FBI - previously expert witness as forensic chemistry....direct report in this case 7/16/09 - copy report - approach witness with copy.....items of evidence to inspect and test...items were bottle and liquid within bottle, a syringe and liquid in syringe....and unknown substance in bottle...object to those items not in evidence - not in evidence objection sustained you can approach (OcSO has the items according to JB)

10:54

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF DR. MICHAEL RICKENBACH BY JB

He is a forensic chemist examiner at the FBI.

Previously designated as an expert witness in forensic chemistry.

7/6/09 report.

He was given items to test - bottle with liquid, syringe with liquid, unknown substance in bottle.

OBJECTION - items not in evidence - SUSTAINED

SIDEBAR #4 (10:57)

JB still doesn't know what is and is not in evidence. Can CM please give him a list?

Why can't Jose get it through his head that items have to be in evidence before they can testify about it? Why?

great SA asks to approach denied
next minute DT asks to approach just grants it.

Not in evidence.

Does JA know ANYTHING about legal procedure?

The Bacquacil was noted in search warrants as found in one of the sheds... I have linked it before in other threads...

See how easy that was.....I was WRONG and was corrected!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Baez struggling again trying to elicit testimony on items not in evidence. Sidebar.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:58 AM

Sidebar (4) called after Perry asked Baez if bottle, syringe were in evidence. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:58 AM

they barely react to anything. “@ItsSondra: @JimLichtenstein How does jury react to Jeff Ashton's cross exams, or do they.”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:58 AM

IMO,

Before Susan Mears was on the stand, did ICA say to her defense team while pointing to herself: "I can do it"(or) "I can do this"? Does this mean she is saying to the DT that she has the ability and confidence to take the stand?

We know that Casey has the confidence to take the stand, just like she stood, or sat across from and Orange County detective and lied through her teeth.
I personally think that JA can get to her, but she will be tough just because she is so good at manipulating.

There wasn't a lot of chloroform in that bottle, parts per trillion-- normal for drinking water. jmo

What was he trying to bring in? I missed that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop