2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
excused already without a cross by JA? just introducing bottle and we are left hanging?

Here comes the testosterone...JB 'thinks' will prove that "well built' GA was using this, thereby tying him to JB's opening statement.

Yes, that was interesting, wasn't it - her bizarre departure from the usual stone face

Above in response to ICA being under medication...

Not stoned. Not zoned. Just bored and disinterested.

I think this blank staring is another part of her act for the jury. For what purpose I cannot guess, but I'm sure ICA has some sort of "poor pitiful me" scenario going in her head and in some way thinks if she acts this way the jury will turn sympathetic to her? I convinced she just sits there running her own little soap opera episode in her head. And she's the star, of course.

Notice she comes "back to court " at the drop of a hat and talks and acts quite animated between witnesses, sidebars, etc.

Drugged? No. Not that you can turn on and off like that.

Did Bob Kealing twitter account get hacked? Very out of character

Maybe the SA is saving the "no chlorine in the A's pool" for closing? wouldn't that be a bombshell......

Juror #4....

All the chatter about her only taking notes when the DT is up...I have to wonder if she did peek at the news before going to Orlando and knows the pros did not want her, and she is holding a grudge.

She may be listening to SA witnesses and doodling " I heart JA" during the DT witnesses...lol

When debating I used to note things I could discredit and imagine I would do the same as a juror.

I'd start with the presumption of innocence, and then note all the things that made me consider guilt. I would then attempt to cross of that list anything that was easily explainable and used the remainder to decide if it was enough for guilt.

that was 5 minutes or less of her life that woman will never get back...

A3.jpg

So the Prosecution had no idea until JB's opening statement (or was it not until testimony?) that he was going to say Zanny the Nanny never existed? He kinda ambushed them on that?

I'm not sure of that, I think the SA at least knew about the abuse angle. Even if the drowning story was completely new to them, they didn't take it seriously enough to change the focus of their case in chief. imo

IMO,

Before Susan Mears was on the stand, did ICA say to her defense team while pointing to herself: "I can do it"(or) "I can do this"? Does this mean she is saying to the DT that she has the ability and confidence to take the stand?

Arg...Rickenbach again?! No offense, but he had me snoozing last time he was on the stand.

I can't believe that JB is calling Richenbach back again...does he not realize that this gives Jeff another chance to straighten out the confusion regarding his tests vs Dr. Vass's tests. Geesh, what a <modsnip>!

Baez is bringing this in. I never thought it was a good piece of evidence for the prosecution based on some information I read on a thread here a long long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member