2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#
#CaseyAnthony The defense at least gave the jury a differing air test result to consider-without boring the jury to death.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:51 AM

Again: huh?????? That's far beyond true I'm not sure why he tweeted that.

Im shocked JB bringing up the gatorade bottle. :floorlaugh:

2s1t6iw.jpg

svtqbt.jpg

Juror 15 is taking quite a bit of notes. She usually takes a lot of notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:53 AM

So the Prosecution had no idea until JB's opening statement (or was it not until testimony?) that he was going to say Zanny the Nanny never existed? He kinda ambushed them on that?

Oh they knew.

They've been 5 steps ahead of him since the get go.

Besides LKB blurted it out that Zanny was a lie (DUH!) on TV weeks before.

10:50

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF SUSAN MEARS BY JB

She is employed by OCSO as the crime scene supervisor.

Shown photos marked D-CM,CN, CL. She took them - they were items collected from Suburban.

One photo is of a red Disney bag with a cool blue flavored Gatorade bottle

Photos marked as Defense Exhibits 30, 31, 32 and published to the Jury.

Referring to her report, these items were 7 inches away from the skull.

Gatorade bottle was inside the bag.

No further questions.

Witness is excused.

Jose is holding a stick of TNT...watch it go BOOM...right in his face

imo

JB: how far were these items from the skull
SMears: 7 inches away
JB:gatorade bottle inside Disney bag
Smears: yes
Excused
rs

I really believe we've all been way too worried about Juror #4. Listening to her Voie Dire she reminded me so much of my neighbors momma.... a little bit older, church going, not a gossipy sort, doesn't like to judge people... yet I tell you every day I see her she asks what I think now because she's ready to see her Guilty & Punished. Her typical line is "God forgive me, that woman needs to be put to death for what she did to her baby". I don't think we'll see a hung jury, and I doubt she's thinking lesser charge. She's the one who the tweets say stare at ICA, shakes her head during disturbing testimony, etc... I think the note taking is BS as well. When the SA's were up she was reported to taking notes. MOO

I work with ladies seemingly like Juror #4---and they are NO BS kind of people. I think LDB called it 'common sense.'

yes!!!! Exactly. I think this is just one more thing that is going to come back and bite JB in the Hiney

Susan Mears - JB ....OCSO crime scene supervisor....pictures of items from Surburban drive...red disney bag with cool blue gatorade bottle inside....
admit 3 photos into evidence .....publish to jury.....how far were these items from skull? refer to report...photos on screen to jury....disney bag bright red with mickey lots dirt approx 7" away from skull....gatorade bottle inside bag....no further questions for this witness...

Cross - no
witness excused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members