2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait... I don't get it... did JB get hired by the State? why is he bringing this in?
I've been waiting for the gatorade bottle to be brought in. Why JB opened this door is beyond me. In a Disney Bag no less. Sheesh!

late to the party, what's the deal with juror number 4?

I have heard HLN commentators say several times that she pays rapt attention to the DT, taking notes, looking interested, but as soon as SA talk she puts her notepad down and looks bored....

Gatorade bottle not in evidence..how does CMason allow Baez to make such blunders? Who's helping with this case?

I digress....I think this is the circus Mason described way before he jumped on this carousel....:banghead:

Baez is bringing this in. I never thought it was a good piece of evidence for the prosecution based on some information I read on a thread here a long long time ago.

ITA, now the jury knows its not in evidence, and they will wonder why JB didn't put it in before........makes him look more inept, imo.

scaled.php

This Morning

So, JB wants to inform the jury that there was chloroform in the syringe in the bag at the scene? LOL

JB still doesn't know what is and is not in evidence. Can CM please give him a list?

This is what I really don't understand, is CM totally oblivious to what JB prepares to do and say and who they will call as witnesses each day? can't he help JB on the procedures, at least? or maybe JB is not sharing this info with him. CM is going to go down after his long career as being lumped in with this whole circus. IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh they knew.

They've been 5 steps ahead of him since the get go.

Besides LKB blurted it out that Zanny was a lie (DUH!) on TV weeks before.

Don't know that I'd believe JB was going to say the same just because LKB said it on tv. She says a whole lotta stuff I don't believe!! ;)

GOOD GRIEF,CHARLIE BROWN, mason could at least tell baez
he has to put items in evidence first. is mason trying to make him look lame?

Yep. All the time. Pros is easier to understand. “@urbangemsy: @Loves_Jasper Does #4 ever take notes of prosecution testimony?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:01 AM

Whew!

The only way this case could go worse for the defense is if jose baez dropped his trousers and streaked through the courtroom...

sorry for the visual...

Eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!! Oooooooowwwwww!!!

My eyes! My eyes! Oh no! My stomach! (urp!)

Dont you EVER put a picture like that in my head again!

Darn it where's that dang Nauzene gotten to..,

Hey... I've got Graves Disease and don't look like that...

Sorry, meant no offense...just had read that Graves Disease can cause bulging eyes...just trying to lighten things up...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj