2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Food for thought... Would a medical facility be so lax about falsifying time cards. In the event of an incident or lawsuit they would need to know who was working on what shift.

Interestingly, March 17th is St. Patrick's Day. Could be a day that would stand out in the mind of a Cindy co-worker.

Regarding the computer searches: Where the Prosecuters are going to trip Cindy up on those searches is the BROWSER they were made on. Remember, all of the suspicious searches were made on a Firefox Browser that was set up under a totally separate User Account on the desktop computer. And these files were then deleted at around 4:00am when Yuri Melich had just interviewed Casey at the home.

IIRC the computer forensics showed that neither George nor Cindy EVER used the Firefox Browser. Their usage was on Internet Explorer, located within a totally different user account.

This is why Cindy was asked today about when she got onto the desktop what did she have to do to use the internet? Her answer was that it was "just always on".

Cindy obviously doesn't know much about how computers are set up, doesn't know much about multiple users and multiple browsers.

Casey knew a little more. She went ahead and set up her own User Account on the hard drive, probably password protected it. She then downloaded the Firefox browser into THAT User Account. That way, no snoopy mom or dad could click onto "History" and see where she had been browsing.

Oh, and if there's an IT guy on the jury - he already knows this.

There are 2 IT guys on the jury!:great:

It seems like Caylee's voice in getting Justice has been muffled by CA's lies. Yes, I think Caylee wanted to be heard from the grave, but grandma talked over her. JMO, of course.

hi everyone. i'm new. this is my first post, but i've been lurking since the beginning of the trial. today's "bombshell" has me so enraged that i can't help but post. i haven't really followed this case until the the trial, but now i'm hooked and based on what i've heard, have ZERO doubt that ICA killed her child. i have always felt bad for GA and CA - until now. what CA did today was disgraceful.

at any rate, even if Cindy "falsified" her timecards or whatever, SURELY there has got to be record of her vacation time. i am a salaried employee for a healthcare organization. within the last couple years we've had to start clocking in/out, but before that it was an honor system. *however* we ALWAYS had to account for our vacation time in some way. in addition to there being IT records from her work computer (that password stuff is BS, anyone in your company's IT department can access your accounts/email) there has got to be some kind of calendar where vacation time/personal time was recorded. what was stopping people from going over their vacation time? Gentiva is a huge company, not some mom and pop shop. they have to have "protocols" (haha) in place to cover their @sses.

I am SO GLAD there's an IT guy on the jury. Seriously.
:welcome4::Banane59:

In my experience, to do a one word search is way too broad and would give you far too much unrelated information. If I were investigating why my yorkie was tired all the time, I'd search for "fatigue in dogs."

And, if I was curious to know if my hand sanitizer was the culprit, I would search for "hand sanitizer toxic to dogs," "hand sanitizer dog ingestion," "hand sanitizer affect/effect on dogs," etc.

She's a nurse and has to have some basic knowledge of toxic products, and as mentioned previously, her office MSDS sheets and/or online reference would contain all the info she said she was searching for.

Being in healthcare, I feel she should have more knowledge than she claims to possess. This is insulting to basic common sense and a disgrace to Caylee's memory. IMHO.

I don't buy her story.

What? :gasp: You don't believe that Cindy the RN needed to look up "Internal Injuries" because a friend got in a car accident? Because, you know, how would she really know what those were? Surely you jest.

:cow:

Also: if she really wanted to know if some plant in her backyard was making her dog sick all she had to do was look up poisonous plants/ toxic plants -pets, children, etc.
She would not have to look up Chlorophyll. sheez she thinks we are all stupid. It was such a cover up. For imprisoned daughter.
Oh, and how she conviently said something popped up on her computer about skateboarding kids and "neck breaking" whatever it was:sick:

Hopefully the SA will be able to get her records from Gentiva co and they will verify if she was not at work or was at work that day.

They can certainly ask the co-workers about the hand sanitizer and who the friend was that prompted the other searches.

I don't think this is that big a deal, really. I think juries always take the testimony of family members with a grain of salt. They are not objective witnesses and they have a direct stake in the outcome of a case against their family member. Jurors know that family members will hedge, fudge, embellish, and slant (at the very least) and outright lie (at the very worst) because of their allegiance and relationship to the accused. I don't think the jury will take too seriously the testimony of CA, GA, or LA and without independent corroboration of that testimony, the jury will likely disregard it altogether.

Also, since she is on disability I think it would be a requirement for the company to have all of her work records/history. I also doubt if her supervisor will say that she signed CA time sheets in her absence.

GOOD POINT.
I am certain the SA will get their hands on the actual time cards. In doing so they will be able to tell if she signed it herself, or her supervisor did instead.

Notice she said that the card might be incorrect if her boss signed it for her in her absence. But we will see if that is the case, or if she dated and signed it herself.

And I agree with you. I seriously doubt that her supervisor in a medical office, WHICH IS DOING MEDICAL TESTING ON KUMIDIN and other life and death substances, is going to admit under oath, to routinely falsifying employee time cards, even forging their signatures.

In my experience, to do a one word search is way too broad and would give you far too much unrelated information. If I were investigating why my yorkie was tired all the time, I'd search for "fatigue in dogs."

And, if I was curious to know if my hand sanitizer was the culprit, I would search for "hand sanitizer toxic to dogs," "hand sanitizer dog ingestion," "hand sanitizer affect/effect on dogs," etc.

She's a nurse and has to have some basic knowledge of toxic products, and as mentioned previously, her office MSDS sheets and/or online reference would contain all the info she said she was searching for.

Being in healthcare, I feel she should have more knowledge than she claims to possess. This is insulting to basic common sense and a disgrace to Caylee's memory. IMHO.

I don't buy her story.

I agree with you, that's the way I'd search too, but I will say that my mom, who has been an RN for 20+ years, would put in one word, hit search, get frustrated because she can't find what she's looking for and call me and ask me to find what what she needs. No joke, I use LMGTFY like it's going out of style and she still can't quite grasp the concept.

Did the defense depose CA in the past?
I can't recall, thanks to anyone that can.

I am astonished by the lack of empathy for Cindy. Her life must be a living hell. I cannot imagine a worse position for a parent to be in. I cherish honesty and integrity as much as anyone, but I know I would lie in a heartbeat, and never regret it, if I thought it was necessary to save my child's life. Unless, that is, my child were on trial for murdering my grandchild, or my mother, or my wife, or anyone else I loved as unconditionally as I love my child. The conflict that would create in me is so great I think I would explode.

guy from Gentiva is on the witness list-the SA may have feared this happening.

No doubt,but I think they needed to establish there was no one else at home during the time of the computer searches,anyway.Even if Cindy had not said that today,I think they would still establish she was at work.

But the DT and Cindy's lawyer must know this :waitasec:

That's a good point, but CA has a good reason to recall March '08... without written/computer records, I doubt any co-worker would be able to say without question that she was there on day before Caylee was declared missing.

Why would Cindy have good reason to remember March 2008? Actually she said today on the stand that she had NO good reason to remember March 2008 because nothing was happening then - Caylee was alive and times were normal.

Also her supervisor would have access to work records. Timecards, days off, vacation days, emails sent (even if Cindy's email account was deleted as she insisted, the coworkers and supervisor's email accounts are presumably still functioning and might have records of emails sent by Cindy) - perhaps doing a date search any number of people will have records of Cindy saying she'd be late to the meeting, or that she'd made brownies and they're in the front office, or a work or personal email of any kind at all.

For the first time in a very long time I watched all those shows on HLN. I am so tired of hearing of how CA is a victim. CA "lost" her Granddaughter Caylee, and now CA is trying to save her daughter KC. Cindy Anthony "lost" her Granddaughter Caylee because Cindy Anthony's daughter KC murdered Cindy Anthony's Granddaughter Caylee. I am a Grandma of 5, there is no way I would ever defend anyone who murdered/harmed my Grandchild. NOT EVEN MY OWN CHILD!!! As I listened to CA'S testimony again I was reminded of KC's lies. CA gives way too much information, like KC. CA had some kind of special card where she could delete her hours at work, CA had a friend who was in an accident, CA had dogs that were getting sick from the bamboo. I guess I've had enough of CA and KC for today. I'm going to get a glass of milk and some of the Snickerdoodles I made earlier, get in bed and watch a good Bette Davis movie. "All About Eve" sounds good :) See you all tomorrow. PEACE

The friend who had the accident could very well be Zanny. Head and chest injuries. Same timeframe. Hmmmmmm. I sure don't see a circle of friends around the A's the way Lacy's parents had. Their unemployed son doesn't even go to court to support them. Just the pro-bono lawyer because all victims need 24/7 legal support. :maddening:

This has been planned all along IMO. My :twocents:
I thought this the day I saw CA smirking and laughing last wk when the SA made a mistake.
She should be called as a hostile witness from now on after today? I do not believe much of what she says now.
Caylee in death could not even have her own Memorial service, that is sad. They had to throw ICA and pics in there, the person who more than likely killed her or at best, was highly neglectful to the point she ended up dead Poor little girl:(

Didn't Cindy say that Monday was always a day when they had meetings late?

:maddening:

What we witnessed today by Cindy is one of MANY reasons why the Anthony's should have NEVER been allowed in the Court to begin with !

Cindy -- just like ICA -- believe they can "lie" and "fool" anyone and everyone ! And the Anthony's have been playing both sides of the fence since the Trial started !

Remember, the last time Cindy was on the stand, on her way back to her seat she mouthed "I love you" to ICA ... and that was NOT the first time she mouthed "love you's" to ICA ... and remember LA mouthed "I love you" in open court ...

Also, take a look at this video : After seeing Cindy outright LIE on the witness stand ... it clearly proves to me that Cindy has been communicating with ICA !

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6662194&postcount=51"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?[/ame]

I think it is high time that the SA take a real hard look at the Anthony's and start the "Impeachment" process for Cindy because of today's testimony. They need to "send a message" to the rest of the A's that they are NOT going to tolerate it!

Cindy and the A's are NOT victims ... they are obstructing justice ...

And someone has to put an END to the lies ...

Justice for Caylee !

:cow:

Why would Cindy have good reason to remember March 2008? Actually she said today on the stand that she had NO good reason to remember March 2008 because nothing was happening then - Caylee was alive and times were normal.

Also her supervisor would have access to work records. Timecards, days off, vacation days, emails sent (even if Cindy's email account was deleted as she insisted, the coworkers and supervisor's email accounts are presumably still functioning and might have records of emails sent by Cindy) - perhaps doing a date search any number of people will have records of Cindy saying she'd be late to the meeting, or that she'd made brownies and they're in the front office, or a work or personal email of any kind at all.

You're forgetting her recent med change, from Sodium Forgetital to Hyper Brainboosticil. That really takes care of this discrepancy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back