2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone may think I'm nuts, but I think there's more going on with the computer searches and that Cindy may be telling the truth, at least about doing a simple search of chloroform. Either that, or she is a huge liar.

When I think of chlorophyll, it brings the color green to mind. There was an extremely tired and sleepy small dog. Could Cindy have found some green residue on that little dog's face? Does chloroform leave a residue...

I'd be willing to believe that, if only the searches that bracketed the search had not been Myspace and photobucket. And also if only the searches were not "how to make chloraform" (misspelled, complete search typed out).

Neither can CA prove she wasn't.
Who is more believable?

The State has the burden to prove where she was/wasn't at a particular time. If she's lying, nail her for perjury ASAP! That's why I keep saying, every time there is a gap in the State's story, it's their responsibility to cure the issue and fill that gap, not the witness's nor the DT's job. Anytime a gap or blank area shows up in the State's story, that's the State's fault, and if they have a few more moments like the ones this afternoon... unfortunately, an shoddy investigation/case, at the hands of the State, will be what lets them all off the hook. From what I seen so far, she didn't lie in her depo, she merely just didn't offer them anything free of charge in her depo. JMOO

I have yet to go thru and read all the pages of this thread, but... I'm annoyed enough to give my opinion without back reading.

CA sounded like ICA on the stand today. She wouldn't answer a yes or no, she gave information that had nothing to do with the question. I mean really, what did the password protection on her work emails have to do with her home computer?

You know what bothered me about her testimony. Think back 3 years ago (with or without new medication) Your searching online... and a pop-up came up on your computer...

What was that pop-up? Do you remember? Well if you don't you should seek out CA and ask her what supermemory medication shes on. Because I don't remember a pop-up from last week... I certainly couldn't tell you that it was for a "youtube" site about a skateboarder... and what the exact description was of that skateboarder (neckbeaking)... Also lets not forget we have a computer guy on the jury. He knows that a pop-up does not equal a google search.

Also, I think that in rebuttal we will see the cellpings. Probably proving that ICA was home... possibly that CA was not. In rebuttal I expect it to be reitterated that whoever made the searches, also visited ICA's myspace and photobucket at the same time the searches were made.

I'm disgusted.

I have no doubt that she has recreated those searches since then. The way she talked about chlorophyll/algae/bacteria etc. made me think she had just googled chlorophyll last night. She was starting to sound like one of the expert witnesses.

heavenly bamboo is poisonous to dogs, but the other aren't that i can find

Heavenly Bamboo (Nandina domestica) Family: Berberidaceae
Causes vomiting, diarrhea, cyanosis, pale mucous membranes, slow heart rate, respiratory congestion, respiratory failure, seizures, semi-coma, death.

http://www.pawsdogdaycare.com/Start-Up-Services/Plants-Poisonous-To-Pets-Heavenly-Bamboo.htm

http://www.doggyhelp.com/plants.php

http://www.dog-first-aid-101.com/toxic-garden-plants.html

I never heard today that she googled BAMBOO of any kind. She googled chlorophyll. That's the first thing I would think of if my dog was sick....yep, chlorophyll will do it every time....

Food for thought... Would a medical facility be so lax about falsifying time cards. In the event of an incident or lawsuit they would need to know who was working on what shift.

Probably not and certainly not in a for profit organization. They're looking for investors hahaha. Good advertising coming out of this case for sure-NOT.
http://www.gentiva.com/about/contact.php

I'd be willing to believe that, if only the searches that bracketed the search had not been Myspace and photobucket. And also if only the searches were not "how to make chloraform" (misspelled, complete search typed out).

Bingo.

I think it's going to be ok... as Zsa Zsa said ... Cindy's cell phone pings will hang her. You know the prosecution will be working overtime tonight.

Cindy said they had staff meetings EVERY Monday.That's why she was so sure about what happened THAT Monday.
Of course ,Cindy lies ,so who knows if even that was true :waitasec:

The State will get Cindy's phone records, will get someone from Gentiva on the stand and will also get her testimony from the first time she testified and find a way to impeach this latest. She has had several depositions I bet the transcripts are on fire from the pouring over them tonight. :)

The State also gets rebuttal. They will be up last. The last thing the jurors are going to hear is the impeacement.

I never fell for her "costume change" the past few weeks and I glad she lied her butt off today because when it IS SHOWN in court in front of the jury
it will make it look soooooo riduculous and so obvious that she is covering for ICA. This is what she has been doing her whole life.

TOAST BABY TOAST BURNT TOAST

I never fell for it either. I've always said that she would not be getting a free pass from me, because of all the obstruction of justice, throwing innocent people under the bus, and how she treated poor Tim Miller. I truly feel bad for anyone who Cindy managed to fool. The whole Anthony family is a bunch of liars -- may we never forget that, EVER again.

Hi and Welcome! :welcome5:
I've followed this from the beginning,so I know why I believe Cindy was lying today.
Would you mind telling us convinced you Cindy is lying? It would make me feel better about the jury tonight :tyou:

hello there!

i guess the reason i believe CA is lying boils down to common sense. i know (and the jury knows) there were depositions taken beforehand. it is pretty clear that the prosecution was confident in their computer forensics, and in their CIC there were no definitive questions from the SA or the DT about anyone other than ICA possibly making those searches. To me, the professionalism and organization (for lack of a better term) the SA's have has been evident. They have covered ALL bases, all questions, all doubt...until now. The fact that this was clearly a surprise to them makes me think that regardless of what CA or JB says, this is a new revelation.

Plus...how do you get from dogs eating bamboo to chlorophyll to chloroform in a google search? It just doesn't make sense. She just seemed like she was lying (too much unnecessary detail, things not adding up, etc). Also, she's the defendant's mother. She's obviously in a precarious position, but doesn't want her daughter to get the DP, and those internet searches are the one thing linking her to premeditation. Any juror that wouldn't factor this concept into their deliberation is a fool, IMO.

Wasn't that the month George moved back home? I could be totally wrong...

I honestly don't know when he moved back. Though Cindy said specifically today that she had no reason to remember those days, "not like the last 3 years", so even if that was the month he came back *ahem* Cindy didn't consider it especially epic....

I hate to even think that precious Caylee would even be taught by the Masters, Grandma & Mommy to lie and become a shadow of them.

omgosh, im on vacation watching In Sessions when I get a free sec, and today as we are leaving I hear CA say something like she made the computer searces and is a salaried employee and can leave work whenever she wants... of course I felt sick the rest of the day... but am not surprised...

since Im still on vacation I cannot stay long but wanted to say something.... Ive stated a few times in my very small number of posts that I feel compassion for CA and GA and the truth is I do and will always to some extent. I believe they loved Caylee and Ill never question that.

Now on to something that might just get me banned and Im sorry if this offends but even with all the compassion in my heart I have always believed and will always believe that CA and GA are as much to blame for Caylee's death and the killer herself, ICA. They don't need this trial to find the "truth" because they've known it all along but they're never going to tell us because it makes their daughter look guilty (BECUASE SHE IS)... They'll always make excuses, always lie, never hold ICA accountable for anything, they created this monster and there is no turning back now! .... funny thing, if ICA got out (slim chance in heck), she'd head for the nearest Hilton, do a big money interview, and never talk to mommy and daddy again, i guess karma just might bite them in the butt! poor Caylee, she never had a chance!

Im still angry..... if CA thinks she is innocent, let it be because of the truth,,,,, for petes sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just don't get this...

I cannot wait for JB to bring those bank records into evidence and question CA on how ICA was "borrowing" from her bank account. We have yet to see the computer records on how ICA accessed the bank account either.

Ya know as irritating as CA was today, it gives Linda a huge (read that CA HUGE) advantage now. JB you opened a whopper of a can of trouble for your client.

I never heard today that she googled BAMBOO of any kind. She googled chlorophyll. That's the first thing I would think of if my dog was sick....yep, chlorophyll will do it every time....

i know that. but there was talk she was googling what her dogs ate that could have made the lethargic, bamboo was brought up in the testimony and on ng, per testimony she talked about brown and red coloring on plants, which heavenly bamboo has. that's all. just sleuthing around.

She'll have to get a new one. The one she had burst into flames and nearly burned down the courthouse.

:rocker: :great::great::great: Thanks for the laugh ... I needed it !!!

Food for thought... Would a medical facility be so lax about falsifying time cards. In the event of an incident or lawsuit they would need to know who was working on what shift.

You are exactly correct. I work for a healthcare organization (hospital) and one of my responsibilities is timekeeping. We have hourly employees and we have salaried employees. The ins and outs of timekeeping differ based on the employees status, but one thing remains the same - whether hourly or salaried we legally MUST keep track of their duty time. We track time electronically these days, but we still call them "timecards". We must account for each employee every day, hourly or salaried, and document whether they are present for their shift or not. If not, their time must be documented as annual leave, sick leave, family care leave, authorized absense for jury duty, etc.

All employees have a "duty tour" and are expected to be present during that tour and documentation must be kept of the hours they are not present during their duty tour. We are required to keep timecard records for 7 years, and our time accounts are audited quarterly. Everything must match up.

One additional thing - we are not permitted to document our own timecards. Ever. I am personally a timekeeper and keep time for about 75 employees, but am not allowed to touch my own timecard - my supervisor has to do it.

I've been in healthcare for over 25 years and have worked for numerous facilities in that time - what I stated above is standard practice for healthcare companies. Private MD offices may differ, but Gentiva would not. I have no doubt they keep track of every employee's time, salaried or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back