2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thankfully I have been away most of the night and couldn't listen to the THs. I am listening to Dr. Drew right now...heard the tail end of NG...of course they both are so very sympathetic to CA....
BUT
they don't know the things we who have followed this case from day 31. They don't know of the lying, of giving the wrong brush to the FBI, of CA considering to give the dogs' toothbrush to LE (words spoken from her own mouth). Lies, lies, lies. This is not JUST a grieving grandmother and one that is scared to death of losing her mirror image daughter. This is a masterful liar, the one that ICA learned from. I can bet you if any of these talking heads knew the cold hard facts of Cindy Anthony....they wouldn't be spouting off like they are tonight.

Wow! I hadn't heard that about giving them the dogs toothbrush! IF she said that and it's on tape, I would admit that into evidence during rebuttal and prove what a liar CA is and what lengths she would go to to cover for her.

Why would Cindy have good reason to remember March 2008? Actually she said today on the stand that she had NO good reason to remember March 2008 because nothing was happening then - Caylee was alive and times were normal.

Also her supervisor would have access to work records. Timecards, days off, vacation days, emails sent (even if Cindy's email account was deleted as she insisted, the coworkers and supervisor's email accounts are presumably still functioning and might have records of emails sent by Cindy) - perhaps doing a date search any number of people will have records of Cindy saying she'd be late to the meeting, or that she'd made brownies and they're in the front office, or a work or personal email of any kind at all.

She said she remembered it because it was right around her anniversary and Casey's birthday... she answered why she would remember.

Yes, but she never SAID she googled bamboo and you know that if she had googled bamboo, the DT would have mentioned it. All the things that she said about the brown and red coloring makes me think just as someone else mentioned....she recently googled bamboo, but did not google it that day, nor was she even home that day. She flat out lied and I hope they call her on it!!!! I hope she tosses and turns all night tonight and that Caylee haunts her dreams...

She embellishes her lies as much as ICA does. She cannot just tell it, she always has to add on and on to appear convincing..

The work records of both George and Cindy have allready been introduced. At any time, has Cindy ever said before that she was home on those days? Surely the jury will see this hail mary for what it is.

hmmm. Makes me wonder if CA looked up cloroform after she saw a search on the computer for clorAform.
CA sees dog is not active, but sleepy and KNEW ICA had researched how to make clorAform?
looking up clorophyll is odd, IMO........a nurse should know it won't hurt a dog.
Dogs eat grass all the time (bamboo?)

I don't think CA ever saw ICA's browser or history. I don't believe for one minute that the sneaky little inmate left that browser open, or the computer logged in to her user account, for one minute. She password protected that account too. The Jailhouse tapes show that she wasn't even willing to give LA the correct password. She knew what she was up to, but more than that, she had loads of personal stuff and damning evidence regarding her real (not fantasy work) life and didn't want her parents to know.

Don't forget, this is somebody who went to the trouble of creating fake emails to fool her parents about her work activities. It's pretty impossible to imagine she didn't take great care with her basic user security.

:cow:

Was CA asked if she googled shovel? For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would google shovel.

I do understand why CA got in the faces of people calling ICA names and damning her, no one wants to hear anyone talk that way about their kids no matter what. But, to make the claims she made today just blows me away. JA will take care of it, I have no doubt, it justs ticks me off that she did this.

I never knew Yorkies liked bamboo. I know Panda bears do. Who would have thought they had so much in common?

I have never been comfortable with the idea of ICA searching for menengial bleeding, ruptured spleen, internal bleeding and some of the other terms. That has always sounded like CA to me. That and the fact that no bottle or container that had contained chloroform was found nor a rag or something to administer it. Although I think ICA is guilty of murder and it involved duct tape and that it was pre meditated, I just have some problems with the chloroform. I know that high levels were found in the trunk but I sure wish there was more to go on to connect it.

My worry about work and time cards: I think she said today that it would show she was at work, even if she wasn't. She made some comment about the being on salary blah, blah , blah.

Okay then we have cell phone pings.... Oh, I probably left my cell phone at work, I do that alllll the time, forget my phone.

Why the emails, I mean really?, what would that prove?

Well I am here to eat crow. :ashamed: I was one of "those" who believed Cindy had changed. My heart broke for her as she "broke down" on the stand while listening to her 911 call. I actually posted in the GA & CA Support Thread.

I am very disappointed and angry with Cindy. :furious: I can understand wanting to save your daughter from death but what I don't understand is how easily they can forget Caylee? :(

I think I am more disappointed in myself for believing Cindy & George had finally come around to seeing the light. :(:(:(

I refuse to watch HLN ever again after Vinnie's tribute to CA this evening. Are they all slobbering about how wonderful CA is for choosing to lie for ICA instead of standing up for Caylee??
Are you freaking kidding me??? I had to turn it after the 5pm hour show. I couldn't take any more.

Until the past few days, I always believed that Beth Karras and Jean C. were the 2 people that always stayed neutral but lately Jean has tipped over to the side of the defense and it has made me sick.

Gitana,
re: the 84 searches stuff:

R. Hornsby said that 17 march (or the other computer search day) was day 84 in the calendar year and that the computer program could have been annotating that vs the number of times it was actually searched...

he further said, iirc, that they have an expert that could be talking about this or that Jose is onto this track?

hope that helps

We're having quite a good discussion on the Anthony computer forensics thread... One problem with that is that march 24th is the 84th day of 2008

I have to say that just because the scare was old doesn't mean she didn't get the forwarded email (which is what she said) that talked about the scare in March. My not so smart sister always forwards stupid things like this and they are usually the scares everyone and their brother heard about two years ago (like waking up in a bathtub with your kidney missing kinda old). I would think one could find that email though, right??
good thoughts pickle... they can also check her email to see when she received the HS alert email.... oh.. but then her story could change again and she can say she "heard it"....either way her cookie is baked... easy to catch her in these lies with all the data they have..

I don't think the state thought she would "go there"...

After NOT watching this afternoon's testimony by CA but perusing the news and the comments here, I come back again to my opinion that CA, mother, will do and say anything, even if it's perjury, to save her daughter from the death penalty. Baby Caylee is gone and there's nothing that will bring her back. CA is doing, and GA is enduring, everything that can possibly be done to keep ICA alive.

I don't think CA ever saw ICA's browser or history. I don't believe for one minute that the sneaky little inmate left that browser open, or the computer logged in to her user account, for one minute. She password protected that account too. The Jailhouse tapes show that she wasn't even willing to give LA the correct password. She knew what she was up to, but more than that, she had loads of personal stuff and damning evidence regarding her real (not fantasy work) life and didn't want her parents to know.

Don't forget, this is somebody who went to the trouble of creating fake emails to fool her parents about her work activities. It's pretty impossible to imagine she didn't take great care with her basic user security.

:cow:

do we know if they had separate log ons for the computer? or was it just left open for anyone to bring up an internet browser?

The work records of both George and Cindy have allready been introduced. At any time, has Cindy ever said before that she was home on those days? Surely the jury will see this hail mary for what it is.

No,during her 2009 depo she claimed a search for chlorophyll but did not mention being home during the times the searches for Chloroform were made. Now she is aware from discovery of exactly when they were done she has somehow recalled leaving work to go home for that short amount of time,to search....

I am astonished by the lack of empathy for Cindy. Her life must be a living hell. I cannot imagine a worse position for a parent to be in. I cherish honesty and integrity as much as anyone, but I know I would lie in a heartbeat, and never regret it, if I thought it was necessary to save my child's life. Unless, that is, my child were on trial for murdering my grandchild, or my mother, or my wife, or anyone else I loved as unconditionally as I love my child. The conflict that would create in me is so great I think I would explode.
So you lie for the person who killed your own grandchild? Seriously?! Why would this create a conflict? I don't care how much I love my friends, children, or parents, if they do something like this I'm not lying for them. I'm not lying for them even on minor things. They need to face the consequences of their own actions. This isn't about Casey, this is about her child, CA's grandchild. I don't claim that this is necessarily easy, however standing up for what is right is not always easy. She is also under oath, which means lies can get her and her child into massive trouble. You claim to cherish honesty and integrity but then state you'd lie for your kids and be conflicted if they were charged with something as horrible as this. I'm sure because of thinking like this we have some rather sick people walking the streets. I don't feel sorry for people who try to aid and abet people in getting away with crime. That's not love.

Thankfully I have been away most of the night and couldn't listen to the THs. I am listening to Dr. Drew right now...heard the tail end of NG...of course they both are so very sympathetic to CA....
BUT
they don't know the things we who have followed this case from day 31. They don't know of the lying, of giving the wrong brush to the FBI, of CA considering to give the dogs' toothbrush to LE (words spoken from her own mouth). Lies, lies, lies. This is not JUST a grieving grandmother and one that is scared to death of losing her mirror image daughter. This is a masterful liar, the one that ICA learned from. I can bet you if any of these talking heads knew the cold hard facts of Cindy Anthony....they wouldn't be spouting off like they are tonight.

NG knows all those things, but for some reason swallowed the Mother Love Koolaid tonight. I lost faith in NG this evening, completely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back