2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would Cindy have good reason to remember March 2008? Actually she said today on the stand that she had NO good reason to remember March 2008 because nothing was happening then - Caylee was alive and times were normal.

Also her supervisor would have access to work records. Timecards, days off, vacation days, emails sent (even if Cindy's email account was deleted as she insisted, the coworkers and supervisor's email accounts are presumably still functioning and might have records of emails sent by Cindy) - perhaps doing a date search any number of people will have records of Cindy saying she'd be late to the meeting, or that she'd made brownies and they're in the front office, or a work or personal email of any kind at all.

Her cell phone pings will hang her...

Why would Cindy have good reason to remember March 2008? Actually she said today on the stand that she had NO good reason to remember March 2008 because nothing was happening then - Caylee was alive and times were normal.

Also her supervisor would have access to work records. Timecards, days off, vacation days, emails sent (even if Cindy's email account was deleted as she insisted, the coworkers and supervisor's email accounts are presumably still functioning and might have records of emails sent by Cindy) - perhaps doing a date search any number of people will have records of Cindy saying she'd be late to the meeting, or that she'd made brownies and they're in the front office, or a work or personal email of any kind at all.

Wasn't that the month George moved back home? I could be totally wrong...

That's a good point, but CA has a good reason to recall March '08... without written/computer records, I doubt any co-worker would be able to say without question that she was there on any day before Caylee was declared missing.

Huh? Caylee was murdered in June. She wasn't missing at all in March.

It seems like Caylee's voice in getting Justice has been muffled by CA's lies. Yes, I think Caylee wanted to be heard from the grave, but grandma talked over her. JMO, of course.

Caylee has TEAM CAYLEE!

Burdick ,Ashton and George !!!!!

and they are just the leaders .The list goes on. :cheer:

Didn't Cindy say that Monday was always a day when they had meetings late?

yes, curious to know if they had the meetings in March. Hopefully the state will put a Gentiva employee on the stand and ask him/her about it.
The time frame she was referring to was June, specifically June 16 when ICA called her numerous times and could not reach her because she was in a meeting.

:maddening:

What we witnessed today by Cindy is one of MANY reasons why the Anthony's should have NEVER been allowed in the Court to begin with !

Cindy -- just like ICA -- believe they can "lie" and "fool" anyone and everyone ! And the Anthony's have been playing both sides of the fence since the Trial started !

Remember, the last time Cindy was on the stand, on her way back to her seat she mouthed "I love you" to ICA ... and that was NOT the first time she mouthed "love you's" to ICA ... and remember LA mouthed "I love you" in open court ...

Also, take a look at this video : After seeing Cindy outright LIE on the witness stand ... it clearly proves to me that Cindy has been communicating with ICA !

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

I think it is high time that the SA take a real hard look at the Anthony's and start the "Impeachment" process for Cindy because of today's testimony. They need to "send a message" to the rest of the A's that they are NOT going to tolerate it!

Cindy and the A's are NOT victims ... they are obstructing justice ...

And someone has to put an END to the lies ...

Justice for Caylee !

:cow:

Every time CA does that stage managed 'I love you' to ICA it is like a middle finger salute to the court. That's the only reason she does it.

I was so disappointed. After the last time she was on the stand I really wanted to believe she had changed. Now I wonder about George. I wonder if he is going to "take one for the team."

Cindy doesn't get it. It's about making Casey responsible for her behavior just one time in her life. If they did get her off, with the lies causing a mistrial, she is still one sick girl and because of that their lives will never be the same.

I have yet to go thru and read all the pages of this thread, but... I'm annoyed enough to give my opinion without back reading.

CA sounded like ICA on the stand today. She wouldn't answer a yes or no, she gave information that had nothing to do with the question. I mean really, what did the password protection on her work emails have to do with her home computer?

You know what bothered me about her testimony. Think back 3 years ago (with or without new medication) Your searching online... and a pop-up came up on your computer...

What was that pop-up? Do you remember? Well if you don't you should seek out CA and ask her what supermemory medication shes on. Because I don't remember a pop-up from last week... I certainly couldn't tell you that it was for a "youtube" site about a skateboarder... and what the exact description was of that skateboarder (neckbeaking)... Also lets not forget we have a computer guy on the jury. He knows that a pop-up does not equal a google search.

Also, I think that in rebuttal we will see the cellpings. Probably proving that ICA was home... possibly that CA was not. In rebuttal I expect it to be reitterated that whoever made the searches, also visited ICA's myspace and photobucket at the same time the searches were made.

I'm disgusted.

THIS. And I'm also wondering why the DA didn't have the employment records (time cards, emails, meeting notes, whatever) to substantiate that CA was at work (if she was) during the time these searches were done. The two chlor's information was in the deposition, they should have known this would be an issue. Maybe it's coming in the rebuttal case?

IIRC - The SA DID enter in their timecards as evidence...Everyone wondered why no questioning. It was towards the end of the SA case.

The friend who had the accident could very well be Zanny. Head and chest injuries. Same timeframe. Hmmmmmm. I sure don't see a circle of friends around the A's the way Lacy's parents had. Their unemployed son doesn't even go to court to support them. Just the pro-bono lawyer because all victims need 24/7 legal support. :maddening:

I was thinking that today too!

Either Cindy is a liar of a similar ilk as ICA and considered Zanny the friend in the accident, or...

Cindy really did have a friend in an accident and ICA used that grain of truth to fashion her Zanny-in-an-accident story.

I think it's the first though.

What? :gasp: You don't believe that Cindy the RN needed to look up "Internal Injuries" because a friend got in a car accident? Because, you know, how would she really know what those were? Surely you jest.

:cow:

And get the name of this "friend" from CA to prove they were in an accident, as well.

yes, curious to know if they had the meetings in March. Hopefully the state will put a Gentiva employee on the stand and ask him/her about it.
The time frame she was referring to was June, specifically June 16 when ICA called her numerous times and could not reach her because she was in a meeting.

Cindy said they had staff meetings EVERY Monday.That's why she was so sure about what happened THAT Monday.
Of course ,Cindy lies ,so who knows if even that was true :waitasec:

I had heard about the one stain being there from when they bought the car, early on.

I refuse to watch HLN ever again after Vinnie's tribute to CA this evening. Are they all slobbering about how wonderful CA is for choosing to lie for ICA instead of standing up for Caylee??

Everyone may think I'm nuts, but I think there's more going on with the computer searches and that Cindy may be telling the truth, at least about doing a simple search of chloroform. Either that, or she is a huge liar.

When I think of chlorophyll, it brings the color green to mind. There was an extremely tired and sleepy small dog. Could Cindy have found some green residue on that little dog's face? Does chloroform leave a residue...

Seriously, is being under the influence of physician-prescribed pharmaceutical a valid and legal defense IF it is legally proven that a witness' testimony contains conflicting statements throughout a trial?

I was thinking that today too!

Either Cindy is a liar of a similar ilk as ICA and considered Zanny the friend in the accident, or...

Cindy really did have a friend in an accident and ICA used that grain of truth to fashion her Zanny-in-an-accident story.

I think it's the first though.

It could be from a TV show,for all we know.

I think this family will be studied by scientists and psychologists for years to come.

Everyone may think I'm nuts, but I think there's more going on with the computer searches and that Cindy may be telling the truth, at least about doing a simple search of chloroform. Either that, or she is a huge liar.

When I think of chlorophyll, it brings the color green to mind. There was an extremely tired and sleepy small dog. Could Cindy have found some green residue on that little dog's face? Does chloroform leave a residue...

Wow, that's a stretch. You would imagine that CA has the basic education to know that all green plants contain chlorophyll. We eat it all the time. It is not harmful to animals. Hmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back