2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like many of you, I would love to see CA charged with purjury, not sure if it will happen. BUt I do think after CA's performance today, she may have lost the few supporters she had left.

After the trial ends and interest is gone, she will be all by herself. So sometimes Karma is a beautiful thing :)

If so, someone needs to direct her to this:
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

I don't think she would even care. The Bibles are for show only. Cindy is all about appearances/presenting a front, no matter if what she is presenting is the truth, or not. JMO.

They will throw any and everyone under the bus. It's their freaking MO:banghead:

Are you referring to "Casey's friends" who also used the computer? The ones Cindy mentioned today? :banghead:

I say since she admitted searching for the chloroform perhaps she and her daughter conspired to kill Caylee. When this trial is over arrest CA for the same charges.

What a marvelous idea! Especially because ICA will demand to testify against her.

I was a salaried employee (white-collar, non management) of the largest computer company in the world for over 30 years. I never saw a time card and I worked lots of 'overtime'.

im sure cindy will get caught with all of her lies then jailed right along with her daughter .. then mabey everyone would be satisfied.. caylee would have justice .. she could look down from heaven and see her gma who she loved rotting in jail.. i bet shed just love that ..yes if she is lying she should be punished but it just seems like everyone in the world is being of lynch mob mentality.. and again caylee is being forgotten in all this (she loved her GP) and they loved her .. i dont think for one second caylee would ever want her gp to go through what they are .. i dont understand why people act like they do i do however understand no mother wants their child dead.. so i get why cindy did what she did ..she probably figures what she did will get casey life without parole ..not free ..

Was CA asked if she googled shovel? For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone would google shovel.

I do understand why CA got in the faces of people calling ICA names and damning her, no one wants to hear anyone talk that way about their kids no matter what. But, to make the claims she made today just blows me away. JA will take care of it, I have no doubt, it justs ticks me off that she did this.

She said she didn't look it up - she stated she'd have no reason to look up "shovel".

All I can say is that CA sounded an awful lot like KC when KC told her lies. She was explaining so many details--elaborately. Just like KC.

The SA will expose CA tomorrow. Oh, and the whole CA left work early??? She's trying to claim there's no way to retrieve that information? These companies have very good systems to keep up with all that stuff, and for CA to think it's vanished is very dumb on her part. Remember she said she had 6 weeks vacation....well, in her record, she should be paid whatever number of hours she was at home as vacation pay. They keep track of ALL that stuff. She doesn't get regular pay when she takes vacation time, but that's what she was saying. It's total BS. No company is going to chance an employee getting extra vacation time. They keep track. And they don't let it go that quickly.

i think cindy knew she would be busted . if indeed she is lying .. i hope she is lying ..id be more worried if she wasnt

According to that Hinkymeter link, the searches for acetone, peroxide and chloroform were the 17th, and the "how to make chloraform/chloroform", household weapons and shovel searches were on the 21st. Maybe Cindy did do the initial search for the reasons she stated, and that sparked an interest in Casey? There also were searches done a couple days prior about the One Tree Hill 100th episode...here is a brief description of One Tree Hill 100th episode:
Alright, it's time for that kidnapping we've all been waiting for! Skills lets Jamie go to the bathroom by himself, but nanny Carrie intercepts him and talks him into leaving with her. She says that Haley is allowing them to hang out again, and since poor Jamie doesn't know any better he believes it.

As Lucas sulks and vows to get Lindsey back, Haley is running around and frantically looking for Jamie.

However, little do they know that he's really in nanny Carrie's motel room and about to get his hair dyed black. This will help the two of them evade the police now that Carrie is his "new mommy."

I am astonished by the lack of empathy for Cindy. Her life must be a living hell. I cannot imagine a worse position for a parent to be in. I cherish honesty and integrity as much as anyone, but I know I would lie in a heartbeat, and never regret it, if I thought it was necessary to save my child's life. Unless, that is, my child were on trial for murdering my grandchild, or my mother, or my wife, or anyone else I loved as unconditionally as I love my child. The conflict that would create in me is so great I think I would explode.

I totally understand, her position must be horrific. That aside, I think most people think that she would have served both Casey and Caylee better if she held Casey's feet to the fire and had her confess and stop the bs. If ICA confessed she certaintly wouldn't be facing the DP right now. She would have probably served less than 20 years and would have had a chance to be rehabilitated. The enabling of killing your daughter just takes it to far.
I'm not 100% sure if Casey would have confessed if her mother stood firm and told her to cut the bs but ICA does tend to want to seek her mother's approval in a certain kind of way. When ICA saw that by playing the Zanny story she had her family's undivided attention and loyalty (something she did not have prior since CA played the weird passive-aggressive thing in the past) she kept it going. Casey had what she wanted. She relished in the control she had over her family by not telling them what happened to Caylee. If she wasn't so enabled when this happened we very well could have had a totally different resolution to this.

One of the many sad parts about this case is that CA herself has caused much of the circus environment and it seems that she reveled in it despite her grief. Mother and daughter have been jockying for top dog postition for a long time and still do today. It's sick they they still use Caylee's death as a way to still try to one up each other. It was very telling when ICA called home when arrested and her 1st words to CA were "i saw your little cameo on TV" and CA replied "which one sweetheart, Ive done several" in a condesending tone that is hard to describe.

CA has been so outspokenly aggressive towards anyone who tried to seek answers and justice for her grandaughter she has turned herself into the one person who has done the most damage to herself in the public's eyes. It's one thing to love you child no matter the circumstances and silently stand by and love her but it's another to obstruct justice and try to bring innocent people down as possible in an effort to "get the truth" as she claims to want. I really think she may have had more answers if she handled this differently. I could be wrong..it's just a thought.

I do admit I have a lot of angry feelings towards CA.
Even though it breaks my heart to think of the situation she's in I feel like she created it in the first place.

Her explanation about why she was at home even if her work records show she was at work makes no sense. She said that she was not allowed to record overtime so the records might be wrong.

But hello? If she was at home when her time cards show she was at work, it would mean she records MORE overtime, not less.

Interesting that March 17th 2008 was St. Patricks Day..ICA's fav holiday <roll eyes>..much more interesting to me is that it was a Monday..Cindys busiest day of the week when she had meetings all day according to her previous testimony..yet she MAY have taken off early...Such a liar..like mother, like daughter...Shameful...spit..

All I can say is that CA sounded an awful lot like KC when KC told her lies. She was explaining so many details--elaborately. Just like KC.

The SA will expose CA tomorrow. Oh, and the whole CA left work early??? She's trying to claim there's no way to retrieve that information? These companies have very good systems to keep up with all that stuff, and for CA to think it's vanished is very dumb on her part. Remember she said she had 6 weeks vacation....well, in her record, she should be paid whatever number of hours she was at home as vacation pay. They keep track of ALL that stuff. She doesn't get regular pay when she takes vacation time, but that's what she was saying. It's total BS. No company is going to chance an employee getting extra vacation time. They keep track. And they don't let it go that quickly.

yup..shifty eyes and all...Totally different demeanor than Cindy had when she testified last time..I can not believe that I actually started to have sympathy for her. Fool me once, shame on you and all that carp..:loser:

and while I'm on a rant...Cindy had to try and throw the friends under the bus again when she said that even ICA's friends used the computer..well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but other than Caylee's 2nd b'day and when Annie spent the night when ICA was out on bail, I have NEVER heard of any friends EVER being in that house, at least anyone that Cindy would know about..she knew none of ICA's friends..real or imaginary except some from years ago...explain that Cindy...like I said liar, liar....:liar:

Can the state go to the place where Cindy worked to obtain any evidence that may be available at this stage?

I'm still disgusted. CA and ICA think they are going to skip out of prison holding hands and get rich quick with interviews and books.

They are not the only ones who think they're going to get rich off the death of a poor, innocent child. According to MagPie from The Hinky Meter, Telemundo was in court watching Jose Baez because they're thinking of creating a "Nancy Grace" type of show for him. Oh, the iorny!

and while I'm on a rant...Cindy had to try and throw the friends under the bus again when she said that even ICA's friends used the computer..well, someone correct me if I'm wrong but other than Caylee's 2nd b'day and when Annie spent the night when ICA was out on bail, I have NEVER heard of any friends EVER being in that house, at least anyone that Cindy would know about..she knew none of ICA's friends..real or imaginary except some from years ago...explain that Cindy...like I said liar, liar....:liar:

Exactly! I'd like to know the "friends" who used the computer. Remember, she wouldn't even let Jessie Grund in the house, let alone any friends. Amy had never met her mom, and I can't find a single friend that met Cindy or hung out at the house using her desktop computer (as if).

Now mind you, we keep our main computer in the living room so I can monitor my teen, and he does have friends over who use our computer to watch you-tube videos, etc. It's not password protected either. But I'd gladly admit to that, and can easily provide the names of the children that have done so (cuz I'm here).

I hope Cindy has a list of names ready - cuz the SA is gonna want to know exactly which "friends" used that computer.

gahhhhh!

MOO

Mel

Can the state go to the place where Cindy worked to obtain any evidence that may be available at this stage?

Absolutely - Cindy just opened that door WIDE open for the SA to subpeona all of her work related records, documents, and e-mails. Perhaps previously there wasn't enough evidence to warrant such as Cindy said she didn't make the searches on that date/time (because she was at work). Now that the story has changed, that mack truck will be mowing down that door now! Who knows - they may even bring in some co-workers who received e-mails from Cindy that day or phone calls, etc. I sure can't wait to hear where her cell phone pings are for those days too! I think she's desperately hoping everything (and everyone) has gone poof.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech