2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Cindy came home early one afternoon to find a sedated dog. She may have seen an open browser and looked up things before the password got changed

You find your dog "sedated" and your first response is to look up the word "chlorophyll"?

If I were going to investigate the possibility that my dog's malaise could be caused by plant life, I can think of dozens and dozens of words I would search before I would get to "chlorophyll". It's a very odd word to look up under those circumstances.

I'm wondering if George is going to take the stand and testify that HE looked up "neck breaking", "making weapons from household items", etc.

right, if you read JWG's posts on the research he did on the subject he concludes C&G did not use the Firefox browser or Google. They used IE browser and Yahoo search engine on the "Casey" account which was not password protected but the "owner" account was. IIRC the Firefox browser and it's contents were deleted, later found in the unallocated space on the hard drive. LE got lucky the computer was not used enough to overwrite the files and they could still retrieve them.

yep..once again Cindy thinks she is SO much smarter than anyone else..I have a feeling LDB has a BIG surprise for Cindy Anthony..and I can't wait! Seriously, Cindy will put a nail in ICA's coffin before it's said and done..

Cindy obviously doesn't know much about how computers are set up, doesn't know much about multiple users and multiple browsers.

Casey knew a little more. She went ahead and set up her own User Account on the hard drive, probably password protected it. She then downloaded the Firefox browser into THAT User Account. That way, no snoopy mom or dad could click onto "History" and see where she had been browsing.

Oh, and if there's an IT guy on the jury - he already knows this.

I was hopping up and down yesterday shouting at the pc "ASK HER IF SHE CLICKS THE "LITTLE BLUE E" TO GET TO THE INTERNET"!!!!

They definitely need to establish the fact that Cindy & George used Internet Explorer and YAHOO for their search engine, while Casey's account (the one with the pw) used Firefox and Google !!!

PRAYING that the talk about this today..... (Vahall thehinkymeter.com has an AWESOME detailed post on this subject!!)

You find your dog "sedated" and your first response is to look up the word "chlorophyll"?

If I were going to investigate the possibility that my dog's malaise could be caused by plant life, I can think of dozens and dozens of words I would search before I would get to "chlorophyll". It's a very odd word to look up under those circumstances.

I'm wondering if George is going to take the stand and testify that HE looked up "neck breaking", "making weapons from household items", etc.

My first response would be to get the dog to the vet!

Concerning GA on that date I just read an article on the HM that stated GA was working 9am-5pm that day as he was on Monday, March 17. News to me, I didn't realize he was working days in March 2008. He changes jobs often.

I am as floored this morning as I was yesterday! CA made me feel like a fool!!! I FINALLY believed she was there for CAYLEE, and then WHAM! Right back to ICA! I am completely disgusted with her!

My opinion about CA's testimony referring to the stain in the trunk when they purchased the car:

There is no way neat nick GA would purchase a 2 yo car with a huge stain in the trunk. Stain removal techniques now a days are advanced, I don't believe the dealership would put it on the lot like that, they would remove the stain or replace the trunk liner.

My first response would be to get the dog to the vet!

Concerning GA on that date I just read an article on the HM that stated GA was working 9am-5pm that day as he was on Monday, March 17. News to me, I didn't realize he was working days in March 2008. He changes jobs often.

I read or heard somewhere on the news yesterday that Cindy was working that day and George was NOT..take that with a grain of salt cuz I can't even remember where it was..I just remember thinking Oh Carp!

My opinion about CA's testimony referring to the stain in the trunk when they purchased the car:

There is no way neat nick GA would purchase a 2 yo car with a huge stain in the trunk. Stain removal techniques now a days are advanced, I don't believe the dealership would put it on the lot like that, they would remove the stain or replace the trunk liner.

and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

If Cindy had a behind-the-scene deal with DT she wouldn't say that she didn't forget to remove the stairs from the pool. Would she?

IMO - Cindy would NEVER admit to leaving the ladder up on the pool. I believe there is only so far she will go to lie for Casey and that is a bit too far for her. It puts her the #1 person responsible for the "accident" that the DT will have us believe happened.

I'm thinking that George and Cindy were so mad when they found out what ICA was going to do..blaming George..that we saw just for a minute a grandmother that wanted justice for her granddaughter..now she's back to covering up for Casey...

The State is going to have a great time in their rebuttal case IMO. They are going to show that CA signed case files, or sent emails, or logged in to her work computer. And I think the fact that she felt the need to lie about it and it will be proven, will make it stronger.

Sorry if this was already asked, have not had time to read whole thread. But I am having a heck of time finding the deposition that they were referring to in court yesterday. I really want to know what all Cindy had said. Her attorney said she told the truth yesterday, she said the same thing that she said in her depo. If anyone can point me to the depo in question I will forever be so grateful..:blowkiss: TIA :blowkiss:

Presser from Mark L. Cindy and George's Attorney regarding statement of the Anthony's feeling that Casey is not innocent and Cindy being truthful on the stand.
He said that the Anthony's support Casey, and he nor they will comment on whether they believe Casey is innocent or guilty. That is the reason why they attend each hearing, to learn the truth. George Anthony maintains he never molested Casey or had anything to do with Caylee. They don't believe the defenses theory. And they don't believe anything the state has not proved yet. He also said that Cindy did not lie on the stand yesterday, that all she said on the stand she said in her deposition.

June 23, 2011 Video to Presser Here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28338767/index.html

NG and Dan Abrams discussing that they feel if a juror were already leaning toward the DT (cough...#4) this might strengthen that, but that people are going to see it for what it is. They said it is absurd that memory gets stronger and more detailed over time, that one could suddenly remember exact details of a then ordinary day three years ago down to what pop up came up. I closed a pop up a few minutes ago and have no idea what it was. And I've NEVER had a youtube popup.

and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

You're right, he did, it was in the FBI interview when he said he put his nose on the round (like a basketball) stain and smelled it-I will never forget that part of his interview, I felt so bad for him.

Sorry if this was already asked, have not had time to read whole thread. But I am having a heck of time finding the deposition that they were referring to in court yesterday. I really want to know what all Cindy had said. Her attorney said she told the truth yesterday, she said the same thing that she said in her depo. If anyone can point me to the depo in question I will forever be so grateful..:blowkiss: TIA :blowkiss:

Presser from Mark L. Cindy and George's Attorney regarding statement of the Anthony's feeling that Casey is not innocent and Cindy being truthful on the stand.
He said that the Anthony's support Casey, and he nor they will comment on whether they believe Casey is innocent or guilty. That is the reason why they attend each hearing, to learn the truth. George Anthony maintains he never molested Casey or had anything to do with Caylee. They don't believe the defenses theory. And they don't believe anything the state has not proved yet. He also said that Cindy did not lie on the stand yesterday, that all she said on the stand she said in her deposition.

June 23, 2011 Video to Presser Here: http://www.wftv.com/video/28338767/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

Page 152. I love the fact that these depos have detailed indices in the back that tells you what page and line a word can be found.

If cindy knew that dogs chew grass to get chlorophyll she may have looked it up. If she looked up anything it could have been from seeing the history and getting suspicious. We will never know though. If my dog was sedated and I had seen suspicious history I would look up the subject

Not meant to pick on you in any way, but I'm curious. You say there were 84 searches for chloroform. What would your reaction be if you learned that there was only 1 search and that any information you've heard otherwise is false?

IMO - 1 search for "how to make chloroform" is 1 search too many.

(present company excluded of course - there's no telling how many people now have that in their search history due to this trial :floorlaugh: )

I think in JWG's post @ Hinkymeter something was mentioned about our Muzikman had obtained it. I got the impression that it hadn't been obtained by anyone else..or something like that MADJ..it may be here or at Vals site..I'm just not sure..

snipped from that post..
Back a few months ago I went through the Google search spreadsheet line-by-line in an attempt to better understand what it was revealing. The spreadsheet is one that was released on April 6, 2009 as part of discovery, but was not made available by the media. I obtained my copy from Muzikman over at Websleuths (insert rocker emoticon here).

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/05/the-google-searches-and-cindy/

never mind, sorry about that!..wrong thing! My head is spinning..I'll leave it up anyway though..

I twittered about it to a few attorneys following the case, I had the very same question after today.. I want to know if the state is now burning the midnight oil looking to see IF she searched for Chlorophyll And to find out IF she really has a friend that was in an accident and sustained head and chest injuries around that time frame..and what is his/her name and what hospital were they treated at. I want to know if they will corroborate any of her testimony because Chlorophyll was not picked out in the searches they show us, no.

weird... i hope they are fast working behind the scenes!

I have a sneaky suspicion there was a lot of overtime put in last night with the Orange County forensics IT staff.

yep..once again Cindy thinks she is SO much smarter than anyone else..I have a feeling LDB has a BIG surprise for Cindy Anthony..and I can't wait! Seriously, Cindy will put a nail in ICA's coffin before it's said and done..

Is it possible that's part of the plan? Everything about this case and this family seems so convoluted that nothing would surprise me.

I love you can have a lot of meanings. Remember the old song, "Throw momma from the train . . .a kiss"?

My opinion only

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper