2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM-
I've never understood this POV. Why is LA not a killer then? Was there some profound difference in the way they raised him?

My belief is that sweet Caylee died because of Casey and Casey alone. Casey was the one with jealousy issues. Casey was the one who demanded all the attention. Casey was the one who thought the world revolved around her.
People may say that is due to how she was raised, but then once again we go back to why didn't LA have this same narcissistic mindset if it was a result of bad parenting?

No doubt that this is a dysfunctional family, but I'd consider most families dysfunctional, and they are certainly not all killers.

I do agree though that CA likely has a LOT of guilt issues, as most parents do with their kids. I do believe she blames herself and she lives with the 'if onlys' every day of her life and she is trying to save ICA's life because she wasn't able to save Caylee's. She probably thinks if she had been strong enough to sue for custody that they wouldn't be where they are today.

But how could anyone have predicted that ICA would kill her daughter, especially when there were no warning signs of abuse? Who could predict that a bunch of stupid lies were a pre-curser to murder?

JMO

IA with your motive theory. People often say no two children are raised in the same home..meaning parents treat children differently becuase of age, gender, experience, temperment and personality. I think some of ICA is just genentic or biological and also parenenting or lack of. But I see huge similarities between ICA and CA in personality. Many families will have several kids who are just great, caring, responsible, humans beings and then the one who is anything but. Same family. Go figure. JMO

That was quite the slip. Nothing had come out about the prisoners past criminal record and I wonder why Baez didn't jump all over this? Is this the passive/aggressive CA getting in her diggs with ICA? Was this meant for the defense to ask once again for a mistrial? Remember CA was the defenses witness this time and I am so very suspicious...the DT just let it slip by without bringing too much attention to it in the jury's presence...I'm still going :waitasec: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM

As someone pointed out yesterday, ICA had written to someone that her attorney would get her off with a Mistrial. Couple this with Cindy & JB being spotted yesterday by JVM, who was quite shocked, to see them together being very chummy and laughing:waitasec::waitasec: after all the allegations against her and George.....:maddening: There is a definite PLAN between the Anthony's and the Defense....JMO

They're engaged now and I believe the wedding is planned for after the trial.

I sure hope she knows what she's getting herself into. I hadn't heard anything at all about them for a while and then when he answered that way it just made me wonder..

BBM

As someone pointed out yesterday, ICA had written to someone that her attorney would get her off with a Mistrial. Couple this with Cindy & JB being spotted yesterday by JVM, who was quite shocked, to see them together being very chummy and laughing:waitasec::waitasec: after all the allegations against her and George.....:maddening: There is a definite PLAN between the Anthony's and the Defense....JMO

did not know they were seen together! Boy, what a difference a week makes..I did notice that Cindy had the same *look* and attitude with LDB yesterday that she did with JB last time she was on the stand..

If this has been posted already I apologize, but here is the link to CA time cards released on 11 26 08- please pay special attention to March 25 where CA goes to work from 0800- 1300 then apparently leaves and then proceeds to come back at 1500-1800 hrs --which means if she does leave for a while it is obvious that she must punch in and out and also these time records show yet again that she lied(shocking right) because just about every day she worked more than 8 hrs...hmm didnt she say she could not show more than 8 hrs...ugh It starts on page 10 also page number 2561

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155616.pdf

So SA can prove she did leave work but not on the day she claimed, nor the week so it's not making her a liar just she misremembered and did not, in fact, search for chloroform or chlorophyll. Also CA clearly lied about the overtime. She rarely worked a regular 8 hour shift. jmo

I remember that and took it to mean that she's now his fiance. Now I'm wondering if they are together at all as well.

well, what added to my speculation at the time is that they showed a clip where they were outside the courtroom and there was no embrace..holding hands..nothing. Odd to say the least...at least to me because it was the day Mallory testified and she was so emotional..

did not know they were seen together! Boy, what a difference a week makes..I did notice that Cindy had the same *look* and attitude with LDB yesterday that she did with JB last time she was on the stand..

BBM

When JVM was on HLN with Vinnie P. (JVM is now in Orlando and in the courtroom everday), minutes before her show started, she said to Vinnie, " I was shocked to see Cindy and Jose B, downstairs, in the Courthouse, in a very involved conversation, acting very chummy, & laughing":banghead: WTH
She also stated she rode the elevator with Jeff A, and asked him about Cindy's testimony, to which Jeff replied, "They're torn"

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) requires MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for any items onsite containing any chemicals (Hand Sanitizer)to be available to all employees. To find out the "dangers of hand sanitizers" all she would have had to do was open a book at work.

I didn't see the testimony or the cross examination - I was surprised to hear that they didn't have something to come back at her on... I can only hope that they have another plan to impeach her testimony.

I am sure that the cell pings, computer activity at work, and phone calls from her work phone will prover her a liar. And once that is clear to the jury they will know how ICA became such a prolific liar and they will know that she is guilty. Who lies for an innocent person?

BBM

When JVM was on HLN with Vinnie P. (JVM is now in Orlando and in the courtroom everday), minutes before her show started, she said to Vinnie, " I was shocked to see Cindy and Jose B, downstairs, in the Courthouse, in a very involved conversation, acting very chummy, & laughing":banghead: WTH
She also stated she rode the elevator with Jeff A, and asked him about Cindy's testimony, to which Jeff replied, "They're torn"

I have no doubt they are..and I never expected them to turn their back on Casey..I wouldn't. But not in a million years could I turn my back on my grandchild either and in my mind, that's exactly what they're doing!

OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) requires MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for any items onsite containing any chemicals (Hand Sanitizer)to be available to all employees. To find out the "dangers of hand sanitizers" all she would have had to do was open a book at work.

I didn't see the testimony or the cross examination - I was surprised to hear that they didn't have something to come back at her on... I can only hope that they have another plan to impeach her testimony.

Exactly..and if only hand sanitizer was the biggest worry a parent or grandparent had..and being a nurse she still had to search it?...I ain't buying that for a minute

I'm still trying to process the effect CA's testimony had on me yesterday: I feel like today I owe everyone in my family an apology for the mood I was in last night!

One thing I keep coming back to: the media has been reporting that CA has brought her Bible with her to court every day and that often she is reading that during the trial. Mmm-hmm.

and I thought in one of the police interviews George already told them that the stain was not there previously..and he would know since he apparently "religiously" to quote Jose cleaned the cars..I'm so angry I could just spit nails..can you tell, lol?

Bingo!! Another CA lie in a totally different area other than the computer searches testified to yesterday. Wonder if GA will now fall on the sword too and claim he remembers the stains despite his telling the FBI that there was no stains in the trunk? Now I would love to hear Mark Lippman's take on the Anthony's quest to tell the truth again.

She flat out lied yesterday. That tells me she is using her status as the "grieving grandmother" to get where she wants to go with this. They don't believe she's innocent is not the same thing as they think she's guilty. More double-talk IMO. If the prosecution manages to prove her lying and that she was indeed at work when those searches were done, I feel she should have a perjury charge slapped on her irregardless of her "heartbreak". At this point, I think we've all been taken advantage of with their mind games that culminated in the eventual loss of a 2 year old. Stop the madness HHJP and please start with CA.

She flat out lied yesterday. That tells me she is using her status as the "grieving grandmother" to get where she wants to go with this. They don't believe she's innocent is not the same thing as they think she's guilty. More double-talk IMO. If the prosecution manages to prove her lying and that she was indeed at work when those searches were done, I feel she should have a perjury charge slapped on her irregardless of her "heartbreak". At this point, I think we've all been taken advantage of with their mind games that culminated in the eventual loss of a 2 year old. Stop the madness HHJP and please start with CA.

Someone else made this point yesterday, and it gives me hope: The jury will likely see through her lies. And if they acknowledge that she lied in court to protect her daughter that is almost like an implicit admission of ICA's guilt....

CA won't have any charges slapped on her - all the world pities, or fears, a grieving grandmother, and CA plays it to the hilt.

It's a shame, but our society seems to take it as a matter of course that parents will lie for their offspring, and get away with it, even though anyone else would be convicted of perjury.

This whole trial, so far, and this whole A family, forever, makes me want to puke, and our justice system isn't that far behind.

My opinion only

of all your choices #4 is the most interesting to me. The Prosecution is so thorough..certainly they would be prepared for this Chlorophyll/Chloroform hooey..and the FACT that CA & GA were at work had to be substantiated...didn't it???

To me, Linda Drane Burdick seemed outraged, but she also did not keep CA on the stand long. I hope they have a swat team getting those Gentiva emails right now (unless they already have and they are setting a trap for CA). It would be delicious if they would charge her with obstruction and perjury!

I was dumbfounded today. Now I can happily return to despising Cindy Anthony, she had me fooled for a couple of days

I wonder whats happening at Gentiva today. Any news stations out there, Orlando folk?

There are several things that stick out in my mind here. The "press release" the day before the testimony that ICAs parents think "she is not innocent", then the addendum to said press release that "saying someone is not innocent is not the same as saying they are guilty" and dont forget, that press release said FLAT OUT "ICAs parents would do ANYTHING to save thier daughter from getting the death penalty" I say again, ANYTHING.

Additionally, I have had dogs eat plants in my backyard AND googled possible causes. NEVER NEVER NEVER did it occur to me to type CHLOROPHYLL. I typed in the name of the plants, and dogs throwing up because they ate plants, emergancy vets names, everything, but not CHLOROPHYLL. It doesnt make sence, and I usually subscribe to Occums Razor theroy....the simplest answer is usually the correct one...Cindy LIED...flat out to save her daughter from the DP (or at least in HER mind that is what she thinks) (sorry for any typos or misspellings, I am half blinded today)

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

She is the same nurse that couldn’t tell her own daughter was pregnant! We can't expect her to start telling the truth now, CA has lied since it dawned on her ICA killed her granddaughter. This whole family lies! And that is why they are in this situation in the first place! Their children have NEVER had to pay the consequences for any wrong they may have done. GA and CA have bailed them out their whole lives. Their children expect them to bail them out. This is just how their family works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC
Back