2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that would point to a biased judge to me... favoring the State's Case. Difference of interpretation and opinion. JA made a fool out of himself with his endless objections this morning. JMOO

Or an inept defense attorney.

I vote for the latter.

I don't think she's capable of forming strong, lasting bonds with anyone, to be quite honest with you. In fact, I don't think she's capable of even forming tenuous bonds with others. I'm no psychiatrist, but this is one very disturbed girl, imo.

I agree she doesn't form long bonds. I think her friends soon learn she is a liar and is not dependable. They stop calling her or associating with her and gradually move on.

The one guy on the stand said she was always promising tickets to special events but never came through. She text all her friends to show up at Fusion but no one ever came.

I remembered a song the other day that reminded me of KC. Rollins Band - Liar. (the video on youtube is a bit, raw, I guess I would call it? But it is punk rockish.) The picture Henry Rollins paints about people like KC is spot on.

OK, I'll just admit it, the song LIAR by 3 Dog Night is where I'm coming from! ;0)

Not being snarky - but this explains his maturity level on many things.

I so agree! It can be very emotionally stunting to dive into adulthood so early.

(was that nice enough?) :innocent:

"Covergirl Karen" the Court Clerk is bringing the bling again today. Very sparkly necklace! #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #CovergirlKaren
by jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/23/2011 12:52:55 PM at 7:52 AM
Thanks! I've been watching her and I'm very envious of her pretty hair.

Really? I saw the polar opposite, fortunately most people won't buy into the defense theory and I'm very hopeful the jurors aren't idiots. I am sure they won't be swayed by an incompetent and lackluster defense.

The state IMO have been impressive they overwhelmed with their CIC and have triumphed over the defenses dog and pony show....JMHO

If they "overwhelmed with their CIC", then we should all be able to answer how/when/why/where and with whom Caylee died. Where did they point these items out?

I think it is interesting that George and Cindy do not talk to anyone, nor does anyone seem to engage them.

LOL - well they didn't exactly get a pleasant reception in the past when they did! Most peeps said they should only be saying "no comment" instead of commenting at all.
Having this lawyer speak on their behalf seems to be working for them really well through this process.

And that would point to a biased judge to me... favoring the State's Case. Difference of interpretation and opinion. JA made a fool out of himself with his endless objections this morning. JMOO

If you saw JB's opening statement - what was your take?

Well, I find nothing foolish about not allowing a toxicologist to render his opinions as to the accuracy of the work done by forensic anthropologists, but that's just me.

YYM(and obviously does)V

Oh yessss, New England has awesome pizza. My daughter now lives in Colorado and when she somes hom there are three emergencies:
1.Dunkin Donuts
2.Pizza
3.Seafood

I love it all!

:floorlaugh: Pizza (and calzone for my husband) is one of our first emergency stops when we visit my family and friends back home as well.

We even overheard a discussion a local Marylander was having in the waiting room of a doctors office and he told the person on the other end New England has the best pizza and that they would have to stop and get some so he could show her what he was talking about, my husband and I smiled and gave each other a nod.

I think if the truth were that important the defense would have included it in their instructions to their experts. Experts that do not have all the information do poorly on the stand. It's not a matter of winning as it is a matter of SA doing their job to make sure the jury is aware of what the evidence tends to prove. SA should never have to do their job and defense's job, too. KC had the chance in opening statements to take full responsibility for her child and what did she do???? She has attempted to push the blame off to someone else. Defense is trying to stamp out fires they have created themselves.

The only one who knows the truth is KC and she is clearly not capable to telling anyone, including her attorney what that truth is. If KC will not tell the truth that leaves no one but the State of Florida to do so to the best of their ability. KC's family has made it very, very difficult and I, for one, have to give credit to SA for what they have accomplished so far. It does no good for SA not to be truthful.....look at where it is getting defense. jmo

That is a very good post.

Which truth would that be?

It is MY opinion that SA is presenting what THEY believe to be THE TRUTH...

Are you referring to Baez/Kc "truth"? (or is that an oxymoron?)

Now is that an ox on the moron...or a moron on the ox...just sayin :waitasec:

I have my computer on WFTV.com and my TV on WFTV - my computer is usually broadcasting about 10 seconds slower than the TV. Today it was more like a minute slower. Has anyone noticed this or is it just my computer?:maddening:

Setting out the afternoon trial thread link ahead of time...

>>>>AFTERNOON TRIAL THREAD >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140967"]2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just watched video on WFTV ... Bill S speaking ...

Showed a videoclip of CA and GA leaving the courthouse (lunch time) and NO Mr. Lippmann ...

Don't know if that means anything ... but we'll see ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela