2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed the best part of todays proceedings. Is there any parts I should definitely not miss other than Cindys testimony which I cannot wait to see?

I can't believe this woman. I was defending her earlier today and I feel sick thinking she could get up on that stand and defend her daughter like this. After everything Casey has done to that family and most recently accusing her father of sexual abuse. Does Cindy think this is some sort of game? I don't understand it, I really don't.

A reporter just asked, "So Cindy isn't lying right now just to cover for Casey?" and her atty said, "No, absolutely not." :rolleyes:

GRRRR Comcast newsmakers!

I missed the presser????

I've missed the best part of todays proceedings. Is there any parts I should definitely not miss other than Cindys testimony which I cannot wait to see?

I can't believe this woman. I was defending her earlier today and I feel sick thinking she could get up on that stand and defend her daughter like this. After everything Casey has done to that family and most recently accusing her father of sexual abuse. Does Cindy think this is some sort of game? I don't understand it, I really don't.

I knew it was coming the minute I read a tweet that she was spotted in the hallway talking to JB.

I can hardly think to type a coherent sentence after today! I am STILL sitting here in total shock

It was said this AM that Attorney Mark Lippman was going to have a press conference after today's hearing regarding his statement that the Anthony's felt Casey was guilty. I think he is retracting that statement. It is suppose to be on WESH2 news.

I couldn't get onto WS this morning (my time) and I had errands.

I'll go back and read but I did catch most of it on HLN.

Wow. Just wow. I'm speechless. I'm so astounded to be honest I start just laughing when I try to digest this. It's not funny at all. It's just something I do when I'm completely taken aback for some reason.

I missed the end - ugh.

What was the outcome of Nick Savage and duct tape photos?

Thanks in advance.

pinkfly,
I will have nightmares. I am embarrassed at how I thought Cindy changed. I feel foolish. Is it ok to say I now sorta hate Cindy?:loser:
Poor Caylee....has no love from her grandperson.:banghead:

These jurors aren't idiots... it's elementary to see that JA is trying to have as much info withheld from the jury as he can. If I were a juror in such a situation, I would see right through this, and clearly conclude that the State doesn't want me to hear everything... hiding things from me. They won't for get that. JMOO

They would be idiots to not realize objections are part of the trial process for a reason. When I was a juror I didn't keep count of how many objections either side made, nor did I make assumptions of their intentions for objecting. That is idiotic IMO. I paid attention to how the judge ruled and trusted the judge made his ruling based on the law and good sense.

Did CA mouth ILY to KC again when she got off the stand?

Originally Posted by little_miss_smart

Uncut: Cindy Anthony On Chloroform http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28335918/video.html
"Snip" POSTED: 3:10 pm EDT June 23, 2011

I missed the end - ugh.

What was the outcome of Nick Savage and duct tape photos?

Thanks in advance.

Both were sent home - neither had relevant testimony, according to HHJP.

It is really a sad situation when an alleged murderess and her mother can both use mental incapacity for emotional reasons as an excuse to lie, and not just lie to everyone, but lie in Court too. Our Nation is taking a big blow with this case being televised world wide, in every way.

I knew it was coming the minute I read a tweet that she was spotted in the hallway talking to JB.

I knew it WELL before that ............ a leopard NEVER changes its spots!

I have NEVER felt sorry for her, GA or LEE ............. just wait the other two will sling mud on poor Caylee's memory, as well!

A reporter just asked, "So Cindy isn't lying right now just to cover for Casey?" and her atty said, "No, absolutely not." :rolleyes:

So now even the Anthony's attorney is drawn into her web of lies and deceit to the point where he is lying for the defendant on national television, too? He needs to quit this case, and get as far away from this family as he can, if he has any integrity. O. M. G. what a day. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand