2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda was so mad,,...initially I thought Linda was just being grumpy. But her madness showed and when I heard Cindy's lies I knew why Linda was mad. I watched the trial --sat with my mouth open--and finally screamed out to the cat WTF!!!???

ICA's entire demeanor changed.
Does anyone have confirmation about Cindy leaving the stand and winking at inc? I have a feeling that's a rumor.

LOL-How funny I screamed at my cat to!!!

George was asked when he was on the stand about that stain, he didn't say anything about it being there when they bought the car.

Cindy's answers to JB questions about this stain are very telling, IMO.
He asks her if that stain was there when they bought the car. She answers, "There were some stains, yes."
From my experience with liars, they will play this word parsing game, so they leave you with your own inference.
She said there were some stains. She did not clarify if those stains were in the trunk, the floorboard, the back seat, the glove compartment...

It is like asking her about an alien abduction.
Were you abducted by aliens?
I was missing a few hours, yes.

No per his attorney the Anthony's don't know what happened they are coming to court every day in search of the truth....:banghead:

~~~Bolded by me

How can they possibly be searching for the truth when they are attempting to obfuscate the truth with lies?

Mark Lippman on HLN now. Let's see him spin this one!

In Ontario, Media Blackout, constantly on most cases, that are controversial......always. It has been noted by many people that have followed a murder case the lack of information from both le and the judictial process.

imo

Only blackout would be for juvenile cases, and you are still free to attend in person.

wow....he lies just like his client!! OMG

Cindy's answers to JB questions about this stain are very telling, IMO.
He asks her if that stain was there when they bought the car. She answers, "There were some stains, yes."
From my experience with liars, they will play this word parsing game, so they leave you with your own inference.
She said there were some stains. She did not clarify if those stains were in the trunk, the floorboard, the back seat, the glove compartment...

It is like asking her about an alien abduction.
Were you abducted by aliens?
I was missing a few hours, yes.
That is EXACTLY what I thought when that testimony was going on

ITA. Today is the first time I heard about the Anthony's having dogs. If the dogs were acting sick around the time the google searches for chloroform were happening, I would be very suspicious that Casey was testing her mixture on the dogs. What became of these dogs? TIA

Perhaps...did any searches mention dogs specifically? If not maybe Cindy suspected Casey was medicating Caylee as Caylee might have been exhibiting signs that she was not acting normally. How long do the effects of chloroform last and could Cindy have found some items that were used to make it and wondered why Casey had them?

Wow. I heard Lippman and had to turn and look at the screen. I thought it was Brad Conway. They sound amazing alike...their voices are similar, too.

Who knew bamboo would take a prominent role in this case? ICA once borrowed the shovel to dig out a bamboo root. Now, CA is doing these computer searches because of that darn bamboo.

Lippman is on HLN right now live

I asked a question in the legal thread about how impeachment turns into perjury. AZlawyer said people lie in the courtroom every day all over and its too difficult to charge everyone of perjury. I think CA would be cautious about this though since so many people says she lies all the time but on the other hand if this is about getting KC free of the death penalty maybe she does not care. I don't think this is perjury though since she said in her deposition that she possibly looked up chloroform. Now CA is saying she did look up...so "possibly" and "I did look it up" maybe is close enough not to seem like perjury. Since CA has her own lawyer, they must go over every word she can use.

IMO it isn't so much her saying she 'possibly' looked it up when she was also looking up chlorophyll (although I don't believe it) - it is the fact that she is saying - now- that she was off work at that time/date and doing those searches - evidently in a browser (firefox) she didn't normally utilize and would probably NOT look familiar to her if you put it in front of her...

Lippman drank the Koolaid.

I liked him better when he didn't talk to the media..............

IMO: ICA thinks she will be "the woman" to have gotten away with killing her child. She is very snug in her bed of deceit right about now.

I've seen the video but never heard the sound. If it was LA singing that I just think that was SICK!

You have to see it - it isn't done in a creepy crawly way. What is creepy crawly is the fact that Caylee wants to get away during the song and is not allowed. The way the relative sings the song is totally stupid humor.

I was only able to watch bits and pieces of this today (in between playing with my adorable grandsons!)...so I am just catching up here with all of your comments. I am just appalled and sickened by CA's testimony today. I have never really trusted her, but felt that she loved Caylee so much, that she truly wanted justice for her...but, at the same time, not wanting the DP for her daughter. CA has had an unfair advantage, sitting through all the testimony, testifying for the SA, all the while knowing that she has withheld information from the state and is now flat out lying to protect her daughter. I felt so sorry for the distraught CA of a few weeks ago. Today I feel nothing short of contempt for her.

The only problem I see with this is the type of acetone needed to make chloroform is not finger nail polish remover it is a type of acetone you need to get from a hardware store. I don't know what the difference is but I read that from looking up how to make chloroform.:waitasec:

Of course I doubt the jurors have any idea how to make chloroform. I sure didn't until I got sucked into this case.

:twocents:

I'm not convinced that Casey would have been successful in creating homemade chloroform. I think she tried to make a mixture with the household chemicals and mixed up something strong that may not have killed or knocked out Caylee right away. The chemicals may have given off some chloroform particles over time in the trunk. I think that's why she duct taped her child. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT