2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's work emails will come back, Gentiva is subject to HIPPA, which requires maintaining records for much longer than 3 years...

Not just her emails, but all her logins and logouts.

I'm willing to be they have some sort of security video also. Hope it's still accessible.

I just scraped myself off the floor..and will refrain on further comments!!

I feel sure SA will be able to rebut Cindy's testimony clearly and just show what CA is trying to do..SHE wil indeed be shown as a liar..

i.e. All businesses have to keep records or timecards to show pay to employees..IF CA truly used her email to clock in or out..that would show up somewhere on their accountings..
i.e. Someone from the home can show somehow CA was actually at work those dates and times..because she "Chaired a Meeting" or something like that..as she was some sort of manager..

The big thing that screams out..is that stain testimony about car trunk stain...I did note she did not state there was always a terrible smell in that trunk..Again it appears to be one big lie...

CA will be shown clearly as nothing more than despirate to reduce all the evidence against ICA...I hope Caylee comes to visit you (CA) soon in your dreams:banghead:

It seems to me the Anthony's like to wash and clean everything. GA washed all cars every week. If they purchased a car with stains GA would have drove himself nuts to get it clean and so would Cindy. Even to the point of replacing the carpet.

Why should we be surprised ...I have just about it with all these enablers and liars

CA's scenerio doesn't play. She would look up medical stuff at home because Gentiva limited their internet access? Isn't this the woman that would show photos internet style to her co-workers? Also - even at our company which is also health based (insurance) there is no access to FB or My Space or a couple other sites - but everything else is open per the internet so we can search for the latest in let's say gall bladder surgery stats or the new RX's out there. She's not telling the truth...working at Gentiva in her capacity she'd have to have the same access that someone like I have, in order to research her cases.

In 2008, most large companies allowed internet access to their employees since it was a convenience for them to take care of personal matters during lunch, etc. This will be an easy lie for the SA to clear up (I hope!)

They would have to have been repeatedly jumping up from the computer and the other one sitting down seconds later, one after another, continuously, for almost an hour. Does your family do that?

Plus it was ICA that deliberately deleted them. Why bother to delete your Mother's mistaken chlorophyll searches....?

The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

OMG...thank you so much for this post! I was thinking the same thing and thought maybe I was getting alittle "out there" in my thinking.

Just for back home... did Cindy kill the states case. I guess after the rumor came out that they did not think ICA was innocent Cindy changed her mind.

Because it would show that she was at work and not at home during the time the searches were done.

What if she didn't send or reply to any emails during that time period? It wouldn't prove she wasn't there.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
I now think that "not innocent" thing last night was orchestrated to try to make her testimony today seem more believable.

I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

When i worked at an auto manufacturer as salary - we were able to work 4 hours one day and 12 the next - this was called "lieu time". So one day I would work 12 hours and the next I worked 4 hours and took 4 hours "in lieu" which went on my timecard.

I wonder if CA had to swipe in and out. Most companies have swipes for employees to get into the parking, building or certain parts of the building. All those swipes are recorded.

I now have to cook my husband livers and onions in gravy he bet me weeks ago CA would lay down for the DT bus I said no she was now seeing the light

I have no doubt CA came across to the jury as a mother who is desperate to keep her daughter from being found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Or as mother of a family of liars...that is what I would be thinking...and would wonder about everything now...

I am beyond angry at myself for even believing that CA had come to grips with ICA causing the pain she and GA (and us) are going through. I am the type of person the will give a person time to prove who they are. And that is what I did up until the beginning of this trial). I knew ICA was GUILTY , (no, not/ not innocent). But I was willing to give the parents a chance to redeem themselves.

Now, I can hardly see straight. Had to get up and walk away from the computer while listening to CA speak. She had that old rebellious/angry attitude. And I am so broken hearted over it.

AND , in addition to all the members who have relatives in heaven greeting beautiful Caylee Marie, I know my son who I lost 18 years ago this Sat. will be with Caylee too, and I know that he will NOT turn his back on her the way her family has.

Sorry-- very emotional.

Here's my question ... LBD read out a lot of other terms that we searched and Cindy denied them. Were these terms all searched within the same time frame they were discussing? In other words, how can she say she looked up some terms and not the others all in one sitting. And weren't there FB and MySpace results at those same times?

Perjury anyone?

Because those terms did not speak of premeditation in THIS case.....

(death by neck breaking, death by household tools, shovel.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie