2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

If she has timed entries on her work computer that blows her story out of the water.
I bet they keep all their documentation for years, being medical records....

Cell phone pings, IPass records, work emails will help prove her wrong. Also, the searches for neck breaking, ruptured spleen etc, were done seconds apart, were they not? So were they jumping up and down like whack a moles at the computer each doing their searches? I think not. Cindy is going down like a <fill in the blank>.

CA's scenerio doesn't play. She would look up medical stuff at home because Gentiva limited their internet access? Isn't this the woman that would show photos internet style to her co-workers? Also - even at our company which is also health based (insurance) there is no access to FB or My Space or a couple other sites - but everything else is open per the internet so we can search for the latest in let's say gall bladder surgery stats or the new RX's out there. She's not telling the truth...working at Gentiva in her capacity she'd have to have the same access that someone like I have, in order to research her cases.

I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!
She was office manager...not directly seeing patients IIRC.

I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

I know the answer to that one!!!

Yup... will definitely make her look like the liar she is!!

I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

Links in my siggy. Casey Cam bolded in black.

I hope and pray that a work employee at cindys job comes forward with emails from
Cindy at those times and can remember Cindy at work at a meeting
I pray

Most meetings include someone who takes the minutes and records who is in attendance. I worked at a hospital and took meeting minutes. I hope that was the case with her employer as well.

Any of Cindy's co-workers could remember Cindy being AT work on the questioned days also.

Cindy has left her fanny out hanging.

Just like O.J. did when he said he wouldn't wear those ugly shoes.

I am calming down as I realize, CA has been lying for KC for years!! The state had to be expecting this. They knew she would lie, to think she would tell the truth would have been a surprise for them. Don't worry, they had 3 years to prepare for this.

Exactly! And I think that's why LDB has been so quiet and looks as if she's been contemplating and waiting for this day!

I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

Look on the first page of the thread - there are links in several of the posts.

Member search Tulessa also - look at one of her posts - I know for sure she has almost all of them

I give up. Bill S. saying even if the SA finds out that CA was at work and is lying.....the judge might not let it in....because the SA should have anticipated that CA would lie. Justice system?? I think not....not for victims.

#1 Parents of murder suspects rarely, if ever say...my child did it...break out the needle.

#2 Thanks to Jose's opening statement the jury got to see Cindy on the rare occasion she faced reality.

The jury will fully understand her parents plight. It's not gonna matter a wit in the end.

I STILL will not bash Cindy or George. Denial has got to be a hell of a lot better to live in than their reality.

The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

Please share.......Im confusalated.

There will be some evidence of CA's physical presence at work those days. Nurses have to document everything, even phone calls made. As a nurse manager, there will be a paper trail/computer evidence of her being at the office. Gentiva employees are already on the state's witness list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove