2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, all company computers are monitored regardless of passwords. However, this is bunk, CA says the company would not have the records, she and JB have gone over this. Hence big eyed happy convo with JB and KC the other day.

I hope the State can do something about this.

CA getting aggressive in answers, KC all perky now

She sounds just like ICA! My goodness! The detail of her lies!

Does anyone else think this may be good for the state. So obvious Cindy is lying. Why would Cindy have to lie if Casey is innocent. The lying makes her look more guilty to me.

No need to panic - LDB will tidy this up very very nicely.....I can wait.

Everything will be explained very nicely......

CINDY JUST REFERENCED ICA's CHECK CHARGES -- WAY TO GO CINDY !!!!

"My supervisor could have filled out my time card even if I was not working"

HUH?

I call BS - no way is her supervisor going to say she was working on her time card when she was not. NO Way in HE77!

If she makes Linda skewer her, she will get no sway with the jury when it comes time for sentencing.
Go ahead and put the needle in your daughter's arm for her, Cindy.

She is going on and on and on, how on earth is she coming up with all of this stuff??? ICA learned to lie from her Mother.

I seriously don't know whether to scream, cry or throw up!!!!!!!

I've lost two posts so far

Linda is PISSED

I told my DH this morning I did not trust the news that the Anthonys put it out there that Casey was not innocent and also felt it might be a sneaky piece of bull that Cindy wanted the public to hear before she got on the stand to lie. IMO. She lies with detail just like Casey.

Many companies now have black boxes that every email that comes in or goes out is saved in. Generally it takes to people to access the data on those boxes and they are for the specific purpose of saving those email in case they are ever need to cover their butts in court.

God, I hope they can somehow arrest her for perjury somewhere down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1