2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is mentioned, because I just got back in, but CA's let in the check felonies, seems to me.

How does CA expect the jury to believe a nurse would need to look up hydrogen peroxide? This is just sad.

Have faith in Linda, Jeff and Frank. This jury will view the Anthonys as the liars they are, Common sense will prevail. The jury has picked up on the immediate change of exchange between Linda and CA just as we have. Liars are far more easily to doubt.

Besides, HHJP KNOWS exactly what GA testified to in the GJ hearing,

Does anyone believe she doesn't have internet at work that won't allow her to look up medical websites?

Unbelievable! Bet no one's nodding off during this testimony.

OMG!!!! CA just changed her previous testimony to say that she uses Google OR Yahoo! LIES!!!! She previously said she and GA use Yahoo.

THIS is why she and GA should never have been let to sit in on the court proceedings.

Well, now we know why their lawyer came out and made the statement that though they thought she wasn't innocent, they wanted to save her life..even if it means perjury. I wonder if George is expected to fall on his sword and take one for the team and be a child molestor. Or Lee might...he seems like he'd be the kind to like that. This is no way to get to the truth.

I'm having a hard time getting back on WS, cry.

WHAT THE!? Does she think Casey is going to come home and they're all going to pretend she didn't murder her own daughter and accuse her brother and father of molesting her!? This whole family man!

CA did not cover this part with JB, which profile did she use, or which browser, she is not answering, waffling

argggghhhh, this is making me furious. I take back every nice thing I said about this woman on the support thread. I am done with HER!!!

Is she really that computer unsavvy, or is she just being evasive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1