2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell she's lying by the way her voice is....a DEFINITE difference from her other testimonies....the jury can tell, too!!

I just tuned in, wow, LDB's tone is one I've never heard before. CA looks very shifty and nervous.

Cindy says she doesn't know what her computer looks up when it's running. Seriously this is unbelievable.

Cindy said, "When Casey was arrested for check charges blah, blah, blah". Did she just open the door for Casey's 6 felony charges? (Oh, please say "Yes"!)

OMG!! Well CA didn't fail us did she? Watch out for lightning strikes in the courtroom!! Duck.....HHJP.......Duck!!

This family is creepy.....I mean really, really, creepy

wow, this is ridiculous. As CA is lying to cover for her murdered daughter....ICA is hiding a smirk and raising her eyebrows to her DT

CA is pergering herself. I think CA will be going to jail! :dance:

Wow, I was actually defending the anthony's in the other thread. Makes me look like an idiot.

Is she really that computer unsavvy, or is she just being evasive?

Evasive. My teenage son overheard this testimony and said, "She's so stupid!" I said, "No, she's lying, so she's pretending she doesn't understand."

Wow they bought a car that had a decomposing body in it before. Imagine that bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1