2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jury is hearing every word. LDB is my hero. CA should be ashamed of herself knowing that she is trying to dance around testifying about something that she is dropping like a bombshell on the State. This is ridiculous.

Someone needs to replay JB"s opening statement for CA right now!

nice try, but i don't think it worked.
oh dear Jb needs it said 8 more times to understand what she said.

Anyone feel like a bus backed right up onto your favorite shirt?
I'm never going to get the treadstain out..grrr.

I'm furious, sad, and I think I'm done watching the trial. Unforgiveable.

no other questions------why not?........I am thinking maybe this will be shot down when Prosecution gets back up at bat

I am so sorry, little Caylee, you deserved a better family and you deserved a life.

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

That is it! I believe that CA cleaned the trunk out knowing that Caylee had been there and has been covering for ICA all along. Done with her!@

IMO this is the least of what's been going on behind the scenes. I'm waiting for the evil plot that first came to light in April 2010 to rear it's ugly head. And yes, I agree that GA and CA have known about this from at least the day the car was cleaned. I do have suspicions that GA knew earlier.......

WTH is CA gonna do at night...sleep with GA, the man who ICA claimed that forced her to have oral sex with him...I mean she falls on her sword for her daughter and then what? Just let's the molestation claims go?? WHAT kind of people are these?

Anyone who buys this woman's book after this should be ashamed of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1