2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when you are impeached - is it stamped on your forehead in big red letters?

Oh good - at least we got two correct answers....but not good stats so far. You are going for an EPIC fail here.

omg KC's lips were upturned at the corners like a little ugly grin wanted to come out

she thinks she's won

OMG now JB is implying that CA told the SA all about how it was CA who did the searches. Trying to say that the SA knew it wasn't Casey and still tried to use that evidence to implicate her in the crime.

Unreal. Even though I KNOW what the Anthonys are capable of - it amazes me each and every time.

Aha! This explain why the Anthony's attorney "leaked" that info yesterday about them. Since Cindy thinks her daughter is guilty, of course she wouldn't lie now! Yeah, right. Such BS.

She ruined this case from the beginning. Cleaning up the trunk of the car AFTER saying it smelled like a dead boy. Put a twinbed in Casey's cell. I'm done with this woman.

LDB gave CA a nice look as she passed her... SA gotta start scrambling to prove this woman a liar and a perjurer!!!

CA is looking quite smug this morning.......makes me ill. Poor little Caylee...she had nobody looking out for her.

I hope Gentiva archives their backups. If they do, it would be easy for them to look up the days CA said she was not at work to see if she actually was there.

The entire email stuff was total BS from CA. System administrators generally set a limit as to how big an email inbox can get per user because some users never delete items from their inbox--it's a storage issue. It would have no affect as to whether or not they can tell if she logged onto her work computer.

LDB needs to be on the phone with the computer department at Gentiva ASAP.

IMO

that just killed me. I am so mad. how did that happen. I hope the state has something from her work records that show that she was at work.

The SA needs to subpoena CA's work records like YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

I want CA ripped to shreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if Mark Lippman knew this was going on. If so, shame on him. If not, I hope he has the good sense to get out of Dodge before his entire career goes down the tubes.

So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

Linda is HOT!!!

OMG! What happened??? Is CA lying for ICA??????????????

Yes, and this is what we have seen since day one. All the sympathy expressed for CA since her tearful testimony was wasted. This is the real CA- nothing has changed.She changes her appearance on the stand to suit the image she wants to convey, that's all. The day she did her crying performance her hair was dirty, no makeup or jewelry, all just for effect.
Today she has makeup, hair is groomed and she tries to look assured and convincing.
She is a vicious viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member