2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that now that Cindy is off the stand, Websleuths will settle down. I missed saying SO much during that outage.

Can the tapes from cindys interviews with LE be played for the jury?
Or George for that matter

The work thing is pretty easy to check. Cindy stated that Gentiva "has their own internet."

Doesn't mean employees couldn't use the internet. They might be limited. Prosecution could easily check with Gentiva.

I'd bet they have email backups too. They're country wide, and big enough to do it.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
I think the new sympathy-for-Cindy meter is gonna plummet after today. #CaseyAnthony

Ya THINK?!

i MAY have bought her book a few hrs ago

NEVER WILL I EVEN READ IT NOW

Cindy seems to even physically transform to a different person.. what happened to the grieving Grandmother.. even her dress is different. It is so obvious she is lying.. I sure hope the jury can tell!

Her family has covered for her all along, why should now be any different?

I hope the State can bring on some witnesses to prove she was at work or something. That testimony really hurt the State.

I am done with this case.

Because of this case I am going to change my major from Criminal Justice to Psychology.

If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

Every ounce of that testimony was pre-planned with JB. I'm floored. Just WOW. What a LIAR.

Makes me think that the statement that leaked out yesterday is not really true, or was just George's opinion...that said, I have been expecting this from Cindy all along and we may have more surprises from her in store, who know...

Like always, I'm determined to remain openminded about CA testimony. Right now, I'm floored. Actually...blindsided. I'll have to process awhile.

I am so sorry, little Caylee, you deserved a better family and you deserved a life.

I hate to say this but..maybe this is why Caylee is in a better place, the Anthony's don't know how to raise normal children..

If chloroform was searched by the defense, why are they working so hard ot rebutt the SA?! Why not just call CA first?!

On my lunch break and can't believe what I'm reading! CA just couldn't do it for Caylee, could she? :maddening:

She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member