2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very desperate attempt to disprove premediation. I doubt the jury will buy it. JMHO

Oh well. Family will do anything to save princess. Can't believe I actually felt sorry for her a couple of weeks back. I don't see how the jury, especially #4, will NOT find reasonable doubt now.

It doesn't matter, the jury knows she's lying.

She said she typed the word chloroform and that google suggested it to her but you don't type stuff that google suggests to you, you just click and get redirected.

JB says there was no password protection on the home computer. Contrary to what the computer expert said.

They can get her supervisor to rebut her account of fudging her work records?
Lee or George to say that there was no dead body stain in the trunk when they bought the car?

Did you see the look that LDB gave CA and she was walking past her???

Did you see the look LD gave CA when she walked past her?
CA better watch her back, she's next.

If CA was going to lie for the defense, they should have called her at the end of the day so the jurors would have a lasting memory.

Not at all surprised.

Now, look for George to make himself look like the biggest liar on Earth.

I knew it!!!! Can't trust the Anthonys! Absolutely disgusting.

I can't stop shaking my head

what has happened here?

does Caylee really have no one but the State on her side?

imo, the jury knows she is lying, and probably expected her to choose......they will take it into account with all the other evidence...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree is all I can say about that! And I'm not shocked. Not in the least am I shocked by Cindy.

The way Casey just raised her eyebrows at counsel was just infuriating. She thinks that once mom is on her side, she can't help winning.

I hope to God that someone got a screenshot of that.

KC looks SO smug now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member