2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

Since they have the hard drive preserved, can they look to see if a choloryphyll search was actually done?

Shame on you Cindy Anthony, Shame!!! You know darn well, you didn't do those searches. Poor Caylee :(

It should be pretty easy to prove she is lying... hopefully they can get the emails from Gentiva if they don't already have them. Its so obvious she is lying.. but still the jury may not see it that way. Baez probably got to the G&C and said if they didn't do something underhanded ICA was going to get death.

Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

But we know the search "how to make chloroform" was made. CA denied that. It is OBVIOUS she is lying.

I'm going to have a shot of tequila and remind myself that Karma exists, because I don't know how I'm going to make it through this, I'm shaking, my stomach is in knots and my face is burning.

Jury is all sitting upright and quite attentive. I suspect the last witness (Cindy) got their attention.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:26 PM

I can't stop shaking my head

what has happened here?

does Caylee really have no one but the State on her side?

No. She has millions around the Country on her side. Unfortunately, none of them are blood related.

Please someone reassure me that there will be justice for Caylee.!!!

Did anyone watch ICA when CA sat down at bench? She would not even look at her. But when the lies started she started looking at her. AMAZING, Like mother like daughter.

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

Move over in the boat and make room for me, I'm with you.

I'm going out in the rain to pull weeds.

So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

When A attorney said they did not want her to get the death penalty I didn’t see this coming. I thought they would just plead for her life during penalty phase. CA just sold her soul and I am really wondering what will come out of GA now.

CA sold Caylee's soul and walked all over it as soon as she started lying so outrageously for ICA. This is three years old, this behavior is exactly who she is.

Poor Caylee. She was doomed from the start with that kind of mother and grandmother. :(

She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Well here's to God hearing my prayer that they impeach her testimony with proof and get her for perjury. Rot in pieces you witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0