2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare for GA to suddenly remember his peen in her mouth at one point maybe while he was sleep walking. Mo

I can't watch anymore but I have to say I no longer care what happens to the family. If Casey walks I hope she brings them years of pain. Mo

If Casey Walks she wont get far!

Cindy also looked at a video of a skateboarder on You Tube ? GMAB. The state will put an end to this.

Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

CA also said she was working on those days and times.

Has anyone noticed that the A's have very few physical supporters - only their attorney. Lee doesn't even sit with them. Rick is gone, as is Tim, and all other before and after him. How many sympathy hugs will they get now?

Oh, I wouldn't want to be their attorney right now, and hope he cancels his presser.

MOO

Mel

:rocker: You are so right ! They have NO ONE ... and it's their own fault. Look at how many people they tried to throw under the bus for their murderess daughter.

It is going to be VERY INTERESTING to see what Mr. Lippman does this afternoon ...

I'm so angry with Cindy's testimony...her hop on hop off testimony to explain why someone was on MySpace shortly after looking up chloroform...wonder why no one asked why Casey was home when she was supposed to be at WORK!! Or maybe she could explain how she could remember what hours Casey worked that day...just like she remembered her hours!!
I also hope no news outlet asks Lippman on for commentary EVER AGAIN!

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

Same here. I was totally duped. Just this morning Bill Sheaffer on WFTV was saying the same thing, that she had been grieving and was in denial, but seemed to have accepted Casey's guilt. Can't wait to here what he says about this.

So thats what cindy was doing with her head down all morning... Rehearsing! So mad now. I also wanted lwop for ca sake. Now I want dp.

CA has been allowed to sit in that court room all this time to take notes on what she needed to come back and cover up for ICA!! They never should have been given an exception!!

how many WSers out there wanna bet CA's old employer just watched a HERD of SA investigator's stampede by them into IT?

Just saw an article that the Anthony attorney never told CNN yesterday they think Casey is guilty. Amazing. Now not surprised after just listening to Cindy. She will do anything to help Casey.

I'm guessing she slipped on the stand when she mentioned the check fraud.

Also, didn't the State say at the time that someone (KC) was on KC's facebook page. Why didn't LDB ask Cindy if she was on KC's FB page. I don't think she did enough to discredit her.

Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

Please God, let there be someone from CA's work that remembers her being there those days.

Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

Are you fuming about Cindy and want to blow off some steam? Join us the in the Websleuths Chatroom!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

I don't like it either. But Cindy fibbed back in 2009 in her depo. She has to stick to what she said then. I don't believe that she is doing anything other than sticking to what she said back then. JB even said she said all of this stuff to everyone back in 2009. She drops from that...she will be in violation of the law.

The defense team would not have spent so much time trying to refute Cholorform if they did not think it was daming. Let us all breathe. I have faith in the state. CA has been saying she did the searches since way back when, they were prepared for this.

carefully tip-toeing in....does anyone think GA will now admit molesting ICA? After that performance, I have to wonder.

MOO

Mel

Since Cindy said something about the check cashing charges, can the State bring that in now??

I am confused.

Did she repeat the same testimony today as she did in her deposition?
If so, why did the State's attorney seemingly freak out?

If not, why didn't the State's Attorney bring out the inconsistencies with her deposition testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member