2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you suppose the defense team read on WS that the computer searches would go to premeditation?

Lets see, CA said she worked 9hrs every day, so why would she say she was there when she wasn't... It would only ADD time to her time card and she testified she had to delete time so she would not accrue over time.

This thread flew along so quickly with so much going on an some feeds are faster than others that I am going to have to watch this piece of testimony again be be sure I understand the implications of it all.

I'm not invested at all in what Cindy does, so I'm not as shocked as everyone else - I don't expect anything other that she will do whatever she does. I like to analyze things after they are over so I can be objective, but just watch closely while it is happening without making constant conclusions. But this was fun...

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

No apologies necessary!
Millions of folks in this country (and around the world?) gathered for the virtual group embrace of Cindy after her emotional breakdown on the stand.

I spent a little over an hour of my lunch today with 21 men and women....all believe Casey is guilty.
But more than that, They ALL felt that Cindy crying on the stand her first go-round was faked!
Of course I argued with them. :)

A couple of the women brought up the fact that Cindy was able to compose herself just fine to ask His Honor for a break after her emotional breakdown.

Anyone else that had supposedly cried that hard and that long would have had a very hard time getting the words out to the Judge asking for a break.
Just repeating what was brought up to me today at lunch.
So no apologies needed cuz except for a quarter of a million folks who didn't join in the sympathy group hug for Cindy, everyone else did.

Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

I hope the State can bring on some witnesses to prove she was at work or something. That testimony really hurt the State.

As mad as LDB is right now, I think before this day is over, she will KNOW exactly where Mrs. A was for that entire day.

I can't believe what I just heard. CA just perjured herself and I don't think this court is going to let that pass.

Why didn't LDB hammer it home that whoever was doing the chloroform searches was ALSO going back and forth between that and myspace and fb?!?! Right? Cindy didnt have those accts then. So how would that be possible to have CA searching for chloroform and then ICA 2 secs later on fb. So irritating.

Maybe George is now planning to go along with the sexual abuse/drowning theory... ruin there own lives to save that baby killing monster ....

It doesn't matter, she could have watched it all on the internet anyway.

Doubt she knows how and where to watch streaming video. She doesn't even know what a browser is. She just knows how to look up chloroform while she's secretly home from work.

My google search for Chlorophyll came up Chlorophyll...didn't even suggest chloroform. Go figure.

I think the state will find something on Cindy and she will end up being the nail in Casey's coffin. Karma is a *advertiser censored*.

I hope they pull a record of every time her claws touched a computer at work on those dates, or was caught on a security video at work or at lunch, and every phone call she made from her work phone as well as the cell pings from her cell phone during the same time those searched were made on the A's desktop.

IMPEACH HER *advertiser censored**

Please someone anyone tell me she isnt going to get away with this...Im feeling sick!

SA is going to get all work records and phone records, and anything Cindy may have signed or written while at work during those days...they are going to get her on Rebuttal so bad.

She sat through testimony saying that nothing, nothing can be erased from the hard drive and then she sits there and says they cannot retirieve her emails. They can also check the server and see when she logged on and when she logged off. What a goon. I can't believe she has turned on her baby granddaughter. jmo

I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.

ITA
No more going easy on CA for appearances sake. She has proved what she's worth. NOTHING.

Wonder if Mark Lippman knew this was going on. If so, shame on him. If not, I hope he has the good sense to get out of Dodge before his entire career goes down the tubes.

Of course he knew. He set Gary Tuchman up in true anthony fashion.

I haven't read her depos, did she tell something different then?

I suffer from low blood pressure...but not right now. I've seen red maybe twice before in my life. I guess three times now.

I've never been so grateful to NOT be in that courtroom before. I *KNOW* I'd be facing Judge Perry's fury right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper