2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need reassurance as well on justice for Caylee, am praying very hard that the State has information to catch CA in her lies, my gosh this is unreal.

The past few days/week we've noticed how LDB has been quiet and looking bored/sad/angry, etc.

NOW I think we know why! She knew something was up!!!!! JMO

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

It's alright, many of us felt the same way. Keep the faith, the truth will come out.

No suprises here The Anthony's know she is guilty but they will lie to get her acquitted . Remember Caylee's memorial Lee said CMA.

Ohhhhhhhh, where's the tequila?

tequila.jpg

If Cindy told the state long ago that she did the Chloroform searches, why on earth did they present the evidence as if Casey did the searches????

Exactly. Wait for rebuttul. They are going to expose her. No doubt in my mind about it.

I want them to prove the chlorophyll searches! On those dates!!!!

Because it is new info, she stated in her depo searching on chlorophyll not that it lead anywhere else or about hand sanitized.

Reared her daughter to tell the truth did she say in court? I'm floored but I guess I shouldn't be.

Cindy just admitted to fraudulating her time card. She had no reason to lie on her time card.

There are a lot of people on this board who have a lot more compassionate hearts than I do, and I'm really sorry you guys are (wrongly) feeling like fools right now after her testimony. It is not you, it's her, and don't feel bad because you are giving people who wanted so badly for her to have had a change of heart.

She already lied in her depo in 2009. If she tries to budge from that she is facing other issues...like jail. LDB gave her a small loop hole to jump out of. Cindy cannot divert from her original depos..no matter what. She will be impeached and it would be perjury.

Yes but it would mean justice for her murdered granddaughter. Being charged with perjury is so minor when compared to letting a murderer walk free. It's not like perjury is teh worst thing that can happen to a person (especially one who lied and lied to police.. and in court)

Maybe George is now planning to go along with the sexual abuse/drowning theory... ruin there own lives to save that baby killing monster ....

He's already stated in open court, under oath, that he did not sexually abuse ICA. If he changes gears now, it will completely destroy the DTs case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove