2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not concerned about CA's testimony

there's a difference between typing in the search bar 'Chloroform' and 'how to make Chloroform'

she also didn't log into the user profile (doesn't even appear to realize that it has a password protected profile on that desk top)
she can't be positive about being home for sure at those times
and all those searches were dumped at the same time

also, her workplace may come into this by way of a copy of the hard-drive, they copy our hard drive when empolyee's leave (i believe that LE would have asked for this way back when this all came up to confirm whether she was at work or not) jmo

Probably ICa only one with a password for her Casey Profile she would want privacy...maybe this is how they can impeach Cindy? if the searches were done under Casey's pofile..

Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

BBM

Awwww, Honey.....you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait.

Just remember, the Anthonys will have to live with CA after this is over if they got her out. And the people of the State of Florida will probably be paying for them since who would hire these freaks of nature?

carefully tip-toeing in....does anyone think GA will now admit molesting ICA? After that performance, I have to wonder.

MOO

Mel

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Well, George has already "denied" the molestation allegation when Mr. Ashton questioned him right after the Opening Statement.

It is going to be interesting to see if GA is willing to "fall on the sword" just like Cindy did.

:fence: I will NOT be surprised if he tries to change his testimony.

LDB was pi$$ed! I say don't get mad, get even! I read CA's depo and the only search she admitted to was the chlorophyll. I'm speechless.

Quick question,

Why would she lie about this but swear she did not leave the pool ladder out ?

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

because that would directly implicate her....and she ain't goin' that far...

<selfsnip>

Isn't there any depositions of Cindy's that LDB could have impeached her with or couldn't they arrest her for lying on the stand in the depositions??? How did that testimony happen???

My thoughts too kathyn2. Shouldn't Cindy have been tossed?

Quick question,

Why would she lie about this but swear she did not leave the pool ladder out ?

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

I think she is just trying to save ICA from the DP... making premeditation doubtful.

I'm so disgusted by CA.

Can anything be done about her lying and saying she was searching on the home desktop computer when her work time sheets show she was at work and not at home?

Is it just me or are
"do you recognize this document"
and
"Are you familiar with this document"
the same question?

carefully tip-toeing in....does anyone think GA will now admit molesting ICA? After that performance, I have to wonder.

MOO

Mel

He already denied it on the stand can he go back on that?

Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

I just looked in my work email and if I go under the tools bar and then go under retrive deleted emails, the emails go all the way back to the day I started. In addition, if I delete them from there our computer tech can go in and retreive the emails. I beleive that even if the computer is not the same computer as before, it is on the main server and can be found that way.

OMG -- does no one have enough computer literacy to know that when you export to excel and save to this or that - that unless you save the doc on another "hard/device" the columns will open back up -- you have to "hide" the columns and save such doc that way on the new device. It appears that this WAS her document but she hid the irrelavant info columns but what JB Team printed had everything "unhid". Does that make since? So the witness says its not her doc????? WTH.

HUH? lol gona confuse the juroros too i think.. most

Well Cindy, fool me once shame on me fool me twice.....it ain't happening....as far as I'm concerned all that crying and drama on the stand was just an act...just like your murdering daughters. I would hate to think that this was also sweet Caylee's future...beggers the mind.

Help me Father God!!! I am shaking like a leaf during a hurricane. I have kept quiet for the past 3 weeks or so when many expressed sorrow for the Anthonys. Rather than get banned I said nothing.

CA's testimony a few minutes ago have brought out such a rage in me that I will immediately be having a tumbler of wine and 3 dropperfuls of Rescue Remedy at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Every bit of sorrow, agony and torment are deserved by this woman. She is despicable on every level and I hope that the SA is ready to destroy her lies during their rebuttal. It is very apparent, with her "over explaining" of her lies today, where her murdering daughter learned her "craft".

There are no words for CA. Actually there are, but I do not wish to be banned for life from Websleuths. Caylee's spirit must be in such disappointment and torment that her own grandmother would rather continue a legacy of lies than stand up to and tell the truth against the person that murdered her.

Moderators, please have patience and understanding for us posters today. I know your instincts are to warn and banish, but Good God, every last one of us was sent for a loop of EPIC proportions 20 minutes ago.

Don't get me started on that *()*(()*)^% smug KC. I'm sure that she feels vindicated at this moment.

My heart is bleeding like a faucet for Caylee right now.

I am very enraged that Cindy would seem to take the blame for the seaches.. I do not believe her for a second.
Did prosecution know that this testimony was going to come up with her stating somthing different than previous.

Is this the last we will hear of this? I hope that the prosecution will work with all they have to prove CA to be not credible.

I am sick over this. I had sympathy for her but now I feel only sad for Caylee that her grandmother may choose to let justice pass right by Caylee :-(

Cindy ambushes WAY better than Baez. Although her lies call all be easily exposed.

I hope, when they charge her with perjury and obstruction (throw in tampering also - I still pizzed about the cleaning and washing), that they get a search warrant and seize her notebooks. No book for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove