2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does the whispering back and forth with Sims makes ICA look like she's conniving.

Please someone anyone tell me she isnt going to get away with this...Im feeling sick!

The searches were done through a user account with a password.

JWG did a great article on TheHinkyMeter about the searches on the Anthony desktop. It will explain why Cindy lied. The site is down or I would provide a link.

Ha...the witness Sandra Osborne just CONFIRMED that a password had to be used on one of the user accounts. The password started with rico (as in ricardo).

There will be more to prove CA lied.

I have egg on my face. I've been defending Cindy. I am speechless and sick with disgust.

CA has been allowed to sit in that court room all this time to take notes on what she needed to come back and cover up for ICA!! They never should have been given an exception!!

I'm pretty sure the Judge is well aware of it now. he must be livid

They HAVE her work records .CA is now lying and changing her statements.The state will get what they need. No worries.

What do you mean by her work records? If they had evidence beyond her timesheets that Cindy was at work, wouldn;t they have brought that out during their cross?

Apparently Cindy testified the same way today as she did in her deposition. Did the State just forget that? Or am I missing something?

She will explain the pings..she for got her cell at work which is why her phone pinged in that area and not at home where she was looking up chlorophyll etc
JMO MOO

DOH! NM, misread the original statement.

Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

Since defense brought up the stain can SA now bring the picture of the stain in on rebuttal????

I leave my computer on all the time, and I don't have to re-enter a password when I "shake" it out of sleep mode.

Is the Defense hoping that the jurors are totally computer illiterate?

Depends on the settings, some setting require you to re-enter the password each time it hibernates.

I'm sorry and hope I don't get a TO for this, but I will take GREAT PLEASURE in CA's tears when her murderous daughter is found GUILTY of 1st degree murder.

:banghead: I'm beside myself with disgust ! Cindy deserves to be put in jail right next to her daughter. I wish LDB had made more points with her. I was worried in the beginning how the state was treating the Anthony's, now it's coming back to bite them in the backside.

I leave my computer on all the time, and I don't have to re-enter a password when I "shake" it out of sleep mode.

Is the Defense hoping that the jurors are totally computer illiterate?

my pc goes to sleep, and I have to re enter the password..happens to me everyday, just saying...

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

I'm sorry for your pain and loss.

I like the thought of your Grammy with Caylee though. They are both blessed to have each other.

You are so right! If the jurors believe CA is lying (which I believe they will), they will not have as much sympathy for her as they would have had she told the truth. (From previous experience on two juries that were similar - involving family members lying for the accused). Punishment was harsher in those instances. MOO

You have to consider the Jury does not know as much about Cindy as we do.

She DIDN'T say she searched for chloroform, she said she searched for CHLOROPHYLL! They even had her SPELL it. She is now CHANGING her story and saying she searched CHLOROFORM!!!! She is a liar, she lied today, even when she was PRESENTED with the fact that she said CHLORPHYLL in her SWORN deposition. She DID NOT do those searches. It is patently OBVIOUS she is lying to save her murderous daughter.

Cindy doesn't even realize that by doing this the jury will have no sympathy for HER when it comes time to decide on the DP for her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove