2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised by CA's testimony @ all .......... never believed she had Caylee's interests in her heart, only ICA. NOW, GA will probably have a ...... I'm on 'new/different' meds 'moment', consequently, 'I remember, I DID find Caylee. I put her out to the road for the trash to collect her remains, she WAS dead. RK came along, thought 'it' might be something of interest (as trash/dumpster divers do), he took the 'trash,' saved it and, there you go ......the rest is history!! Oh, and Lee & I BOTH molested ICA, I just remembered that, TOO!!! '

These people are something else. :(

JB w/Osbourne - I did not work on this document...this is not my document

LDB -user account profile had apassword Rico23 set on May 14 2008

no password if computer left on....it depends on settings - hypernate or sleep after certain time you would but if not - don't have to log in

witness stand down

3:18

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF SANDRA OSBORNE BY JB

A detective and computer forensic examiner.

Witness tendered as an expert in digital forensics - no objection

Who followed you in today?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

Did someone follow you in previously?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

She did the forensics analysis on the A's desktop. She was asked to do a key word search for chloroform. Did she then identified an unallocated space.

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

She did and then turned it over to her supervisor - Detective Stinger.

Prior to that she recovered the internet history with Net Analysis - a different forensic tool used - slightly different than Cache Back. They both help to view the internet history.

She doesn't use the Net Analysis reporting feature, rather she experts into Excel to work with the data easier. She then turned that over to the detectives.

She was shown Defense Exhibit DF.

OBJECTION -

Do you know what the disk is? She has never seen it and it does not contain her handwriting. The label says FireFox from unallocated space.

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

She did not work on this particular item. She turned it over to Detective Stinger.

She was shown a print out version. Does it appear to be a portion of the Excel spreadsheet you prepared? She believes it is a document Detective Stinger prepared.

She issued a report in this case. She issued 2 reports.

On 10/20 - do you indicate that you prepared this spreadsheet? She said yes this is the portion of the deleted Firefox internet history where she found the search hit for chloroform which she exported and gave to Detective Stinger.

The disk she was given was Defense Exhibit DF.

What she was shown on the screen was in a different format than what she exported out because all the columns were expanded out.

JB moved to have it entered as an exhibit. LDB said she objected as the witness couldn't identify it as the document that SHE prepared. SUSTAINED

She was then shown a clean copy on her screen. She stated she believed Sgt Stinger prepared this. Even though your report says you did it? She said her report said that she identified the search hit, identified the file and copied it out. The spreadsheet that would have been made from there would have been Sergeant Stinger. She did not work on this document.

No further questions by JB.

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

The hp had a password. The owner profile had a password of rico23 set on 5/14/08.

No further questions.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

You wouldn't have to enter a pasword to go on. Depends on the settings as to whether it hibernates.

Witness excused subject to recall shortly. (3:35)

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

I thought about that type of thing too - My grandma has 62 grandkids (most on earth still)...she has room on her lap for Caylee too !

And my condolences for your loss.

ETA: My grandma passed away almost 15 years ago now.

Quick question,

Why would she lie about this but swear she did not leave the pool ladder out ?

Wouldnt it had been easier to say she might have forgot to put the pool ladder away?

I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

Not just lies, But makes UP COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE to cover for the DISGUSTING nasty, horrible, Murdering attrocity that is her mother, who killed her, BAGGED HER UP LIKE TRASH and threw her in a local DUMPING GROUND!
AND WENT ON PARTYING and Boozing and sexing with boys HAPPY to be rid of her burden.

Cindy Anthony, may you forever live in guilt and misery for ever false word you have uttered that has dishonored your poor baby grand daughter

Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.

BBM. Absolutely right! CA just shot herself in the foot when it comes to anyone listening when it comes to sentencing.

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. :grouphug:

Lunch time is over. I hope CA has been arrested for perjury and is no longer allowed to be a courtroom visitor by the time I get home tonight. :banghead:

Since Cindy said something about the check cashing charges, can the State bring that in now??

good question. In fact it was Cindy who brought it up, not the defense (they didn't ask her specifically, she just threw it up). So I'm not sure if that legally opened the door. Baez didn't question her or ask her anything about it. I was so hoppin mad I'm not sure if I remember Linda bringing it up.

MOO

Mel

About Cindy's testimony.. don't forget there are IT folks on the jury. they know about backups. Cindy's spewing user information, they know what the IT guys can dig up years later.

I am very enraged that Cindy would seem to take the blame for the seaches.. I do not believe her for a second.
Did prosecution know that this testimony was going to come up with her stating somthing different than previous.

Is this the last we will hear of this? I hope that the prosecution will work with all they have to prove CA to be not credible.

I am sick over this. I had sympathy for her but now I feel only sad for Caylee that her grandmother may choose to let justice pass right by Caylee :-(
I don't remember her saying she looked up chloroform in her depo...anyone else?

I am confused.

Did she repeat the same testimony today as she did in her deposition?
If so, why did the State's attorney seemingly freak out?

If not, why didn't the State's Attorney bring out the inconsistencies with her deposition testimony?

I'm confused for the exact same reason...

I'm sorry, my condolences <3

My mom passed away on May 25th and I'm sure she's with her, too.

My husband told me from day 1, that CA & GA are lying! When CA was crying on the stand, he said wow, her tissue is not even wet doesn't that remind you of someone! He said that was a fake performance thats why she had her head down!

Do you all feel as sick as I do? I was praising CA for doing the right thing. She had me fooled........I'm embarrassingly shocked by what Cindy just did. OMG

:banghead::banghead:

How far do the phone records go back? Because you know there would be calls between home and work on the days in question. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221