2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. If we're this riled up, can you imagine what Uncle Rick is shouting at his TV right now????

What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

Cindy can never honestly say she loves Caylee. EVER again. This was a disgrace to her memory and she has sold Caylee out for a murdering monster. That GA stays with her as she lies doesn't make him look good either.

Maybe she tells herself that Caylee loved her mother and wouldn't want her mother to be killed? George just has to go along with anything and everything, because he has got no sense of self outside of what Cindy allows him.

All absolutely JMO. I am not a chemist.

I know we don't really know how we would react in a situation until we're in it BUT there are certainties in life. I can honestly say I would NEVER lie on the stand to save my daughter if she had murdered her little girl. NEVER.

I think many here are overreacting about this. It is obvious that George and Cindy gave some depositions that were stretching the truth. They don't want Casey to get death. In the end, the Jury saw this today and it will be even more powerful when George and Cindy give Casey the ultimate Kung Fu grip later in the case. And maybe Cindy did do some searches.

ICA may have been testing the choloform on the dogs. jmo

I totally agree!!! Cindy said herself she was wondering why the dog was so tired. It is logical that ICA would test it out on animals (the same form of torture serial killers like to start out with) before using the method on Caylee.

Too bad LE didn't think of this and have the dogs tested when there was still time to do so.

Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

I really hope the jury has the same mind you do! Love reading your posts

Can someone please tell me what the normal sentence is for pergery in Fl.?

when does this rise to the level of accessory after the fact and tampering and obstruction etc. cell mates?

Thank you for explaining how many of us feel right now.
I'm a pretty tough cookie but right now I'm in tears for the first time during this trial, I don't even know if they are tears of anger or disbelief.:no::no::(:(

Wait till they drive into their driveway tonight!
Or even walk out of the courthouse!

Bill Shaeffer - the stain in the trunk (CA) being there when they bought the car, and CA's work schedule are two things that the state will HAVE to address in their rebuttal.

He goes on to say that this kind of testimony by CA is the type of testimony that can change the verdict. If the jury believes CA's testimony, it could lead to a lesser charge or acquittal.

This is hurting the state's case but "it's not over until it's over" (Bill Shaeffer).

What does Cindy's email at work have to do whether she was there or not? That makes no sense.

She was saying that the only way should could tell whether she had been there that day would be to check her email and see if she was corresponding at that date/time.

If I were the SA I'd have to have CA's supervisor on the stand and ask if her she ever falsified CA's time card?

Why the HE77 would a supervisor ever do that? Especially with patients. Surely CA's name would be on patient charts - which we know we really can't look at due to HIPPA.

I do not buy a word CA said. I gotta wonder what the jurors are thinking.

There is absolutely NO way a supervisor would risk her own job to falsify time for CA or anyone. I am an RN supervisor myself. It just would not happen. My company uses those same type written time sheets for salaried staff. They would be fired if they even wrote the wrong time down they took lunch. It's called falsifying your time.

Hopefully they will be able to call the supervisor on rebuttal and blow this out of the water.

The expressions on Casey are really chilling! Her looks of superiority and disdain, and those where she conveys her approval, and her angry-crying. I wonder what someone who had no idea who she is would think if you showed them video of her expressions?

I saw ICA's ear twitch in anger when CA didn't agree to searching all the terms, shovel, household weapons. I guess it wasn't enough for CA to perjur herself for her sweetheart of a Daughter.

CA is going to blame every inconsistent and/or contradictory statement she's made on her "medication". Shameful Cindy, just shameful. :rolleyes:

As to Cindy's eplaination for searching on her computer. (100 cuss words) As a nurse Cindy would have access to medical background information such as PDR's bothe Medical and Nursing along with other nursing resource books that is so much more detailed and written in a format that is medically proper in addressing the very issues Cindy CLAIMS to be searching for.

That's what I was thinking along with a Merck manual...I don't think CA was all that versed in computer lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove