2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB - may only have it up for 3 min but doesn't show how long it may have been open in different tabs or if printed.

If reasonable doubt didn't exist before, it certainly does now, and that means we may not see true Justice for Caylee. The State wrecked this when they focused on ICA and ignored obvious issues with the family early on. I'm afraid that the State drew a few too many hasty conclusions at the beginning. The product of a botched investigation of a well concocted cover-up of an fatal incident. That is what is the saddest about this. JMOO

I dunno I am not feeling anything is sure here . I suspect a mistrial before this girl gets off these charges ,and I think it reasonable doubt get to far away from the SA they will cause one.

Today, after trying earnestly to sympathize with Cindy and George, I now believe to the core they are all liars and their world is just a compilation of fabrication. Dang it---I really wanted someone in the family to be truthful.

I'm reassured to know that my cynicism and suspicion about the As is still well founded. Never doubted myself. Their behavior from the start was shady. I feel bad for LE and SA who have been stymied by the As from the time they left Johnson's. MO

Question. How does someone visit 4 different websites in 1 seconds time? How does some one visit 1 website 84 times in 1 seconds time? What am I not understand?

It will depend on what the analysis program is hitting on or looking at. Some programs (such as the net analysis I suspect) are recording links made. So each time you go forward and back on a link it records, page refreshes may record, and any website may include materials or links from other web pages. multiple sub links within a page may trigger etc. Whereas the category "typed" means that it was keyboard input.

It will be interesting to see if CA has body guards in tow when she leaves. I imagine todays testimony will incite a new wave of protesters

How come every time I hear Baez bark "CACHE BACK", I have images of him selling his car title to get some CASH BACK??!!!

Attorney's and HHJBP back 3:55

SIDEBAR (Jury not present) (3:55-4:10)

Jury back at 4:10

JB and LDB are trying to come to agreement as to what pages of the report will be entered into evidence.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF DETECTIVE STINGER BY JB - continued:

He has reviewed Defense Exhibit DK. LDB does not object to the relevant parts as being moved into evidence (tabbed pages). His Honor told JB to remove the tabbed pages so that they can be marked into evidence.

Item DK (tabbed pages only) marked as Defense Exhibit 45.

This is a report of the deleted Firefox internet history using a program called Net Analysis. A competing software to Cache Back? Yes. Report run before having Cache Back? Yes.

He met Mr. Bradley in December of 2009.

Did you advise Mr. Bradley you had problems with his software?

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

He asked Mr. Bradley if he could use his tool to examine the items he had found in the unallocated space. They had encountered a problem with Net Analysis due to dates and times not being displayed properly because the time period included daylight savings time change.

Cache Back recover more files? He did not know. He did not know if they recovered the same number of files. Mr. Bradley needed some time to fix the issue - it was at least a day.

Did he have to rewrite the software?

OBJECTION - personal knowledge - SUSTAINED

Did you receive a report that you utilized that indicated he had to rewrite his software?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED - same question

He was directed to the entry at 3/21/08 - 14:16:34. The website addressed was www.sci-spot.com/chemistry/chloroform.htm - 1 visit.

State's evidence #166 - same website at 15:16:13 - this is the Cache Back report and showed the website was visited 84 times. He agreed there was a difference between the two softwares.

14:16:13 on Net Analysis report - 4 websites with that time. First one- www.myspace.com - (report says website was typed in) 84 visits. He did not see an entry around the same time in the Cache Back report for My Space.

JB - could your Honor publish? I'm having technical issues again.

Net Analysis showed 1 visit for chloroform and MySpace was visited 84 times.

3/20/08 at 13:39:23 - myspace typed in again - 83 visits.

3/19/08 at 08:36:24 - myspace typed in browser - 82 visits.

3/13/08 at 10:37: - witness said he had no March 13 dates. JB then showed him his copy and the witness said he saw it. 3/13/08 - myspace typed entry - 81 visits.

You would not see these Cache Back report because the Cache Back report was for the one single day of the 21st. It did not include the myspace that was visited 84 times, which was two columns down on the Net Analysis report showing Chloroform visited 84 times. The Net Analysis report was having problems with date and time.

Because it was just an hour off?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

They were having problems with the dates and times.

Now you know that the Net Analysis report came up with more internet history? The reports ARE different.

He created the Cache Back report. He did not testify about that report.

State's Exhibit 165 - he prepared this report - a Cache Back report for 3/17. He did not testify about this report. He understands Mr. Bradley did.

Do you know why Mr. Bradley testified about his report?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED - witness is not competent to answer that.

Have you ever had another computer expert testify about your reports?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

No further questions by JB

CROSS EXAMINATION BY LDB

You printed out the Cache Back report, but Mr. Bradley collected the data?

OBJECTION - hearsay - SUSTAINED

He had access to the developer to examine it - so he asked him to do it.

He was shown page 1 of Defense Exhibit 45. Do you see any of the Google searches done on 3/21/08? 8 rows above is a Google search. The Google search for How to Make Chloroform would be in the expanded Column H right above the myspace. Chloroform was spelled with and "A"

OBJECTION - outside of scope - OVERRULED

When you type a search into Google, you will see the results of the words you typed in the bar and that includes all the words that you actually typed into the search - HOW TO MAKE CHLORAFORM were entered. It would not appear that way if someone typed in how to make CHLOROPHYLL.

Do you have confidence that the dates and times on the Net Analysis report are correct, or would you rely on the Cache Back report for dates and times for the internet searches in the history? The dates and times on the two different reports appear to be accurate. He can't speak to how they were interpreted because he did not write the code for either program.

14:16:34 displayed the search for chloroform.

Even in the Net Analysis and the myspace.com and the how to make chloroform at 20 seconds apart.

No further questions.

REDIRECT EXAMINATION BY JB

The visits for chloroform on the Net Analysis report show that on 3/21/08 were the first time they were visited - one time - right? According to the Net Analysis report, correct.

The total amount of time spent on those websites - looking at chloroform - before moving on? Approximately 3 minutes.

Cache Back was purchased after the Net Analysis software and it doesn't have certain items that the Net Analysis does.

Not going to get your cash back?

Move to Strike sarcastic comment - SUSTAINED

RECROSS BY LDB

Even if it shows it was done in a 3 minute timespan, it does not negate that the user could be opening up more pages. Each tab could be opened for minutes or hours until the user decides to close the tab. The report does not tell how long the person spent reading or whether they printed the item.

REDIRECT EXAM BY LDB

The report doesn't give any info about the tabs. He does not know if that ever happened.

No one has told him that any pages were printed out about chloroform.

Witness was excused at 4:46

summary (computer problems)

LDB-internet cacheback and netanalysis - 20 seconds apart - doesn't tell you how long they were looking @ that page or those tabs ....it could be continuation of previous searches...

Jb just speculating on the amount of time right - correct

next witness

I honestly think I may just have to be done with this case; I can't believe the Anthony's are lying and I don't know that I can continue to watch poor Caylee's memory tarnished.

I feel you....when these tarnished people are willing to lie steal murder and perjure themselves to keep from being held accountable, it makes me just want to leave them to their hell. C & G would be forever looking over their shoulders wondering if they were the actual target of their murderous daughter. Morally and spiritually bankrupt the whole lot of them...

Uhm, quick question here

Did Al Gore, in fact invent the Gentiva Internet? :crazy:

Usually, big companies have a clock in and clock out system on their computer. If you are salaried you don't get PAID extra money for working over, but the computer is just to keep up with employees logging in and logging out. Hopefully, Gentiva has a system similar and hopefully the state has that information already.

Also there would be data as to whether Cindy logged in to her work computer and when she logged out.

LDB asks about extra tabs opened while on webpage - it doesn't show how long visited and what was done correct? Stenger says correct.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:46 PM

Wow! LDB brought up how the Tabs being opened... can't really know how long someone was on a page.
:great::great::great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member