2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not say what I think, I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking I will not say what I am thinking.

I am thinking the same thing.

I keep waiting to hear him ask how many letters in the alphabet or some such question

You know, I know Baez is well WELL under-qualified to handle this case, but his level of "sillyness" still astounds me sometime. He just HAD to re-re cross examine this witness and ask 2 questions that he already asked and had answered several times before. What is wrong with him!? Can he not just ever LET GO?? Frustrating!

ell, one thing's for sure..Baez wants to learn more. Unfortunately his brain has reached its max.
Wonder if he dumped his photobucket and all those google searches if he would make more room?

:floorlaugh:

:lol: ha ha ha ha So the slide show that the judge didn't let in on the State side, Baez decided to borrow some pictures from and thus the whole slide show was allowed under cross?

OMG too funny. That is why they call it practicing law in Baez's case. Eventually he will be able to perform. For now he is practicing.

Jury's on the way in and DS is examining next witness. (Missed the name, though.)

DS up for this witness, she seriously looked dazed and confused on the way to the podium :dunno:

I wanna know who ICA keeps looking at. Are CA/GA in the courtroom today?

Attachments

• ica looking to the side.jpg
    ica looking to the side.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 79
:lol: ha ha ha ha So the slide show that the judge didn't let in on the State side, Baez decided to borrow some pictures from and thus the whole slide show was allowed under cross?

OMG too funny. That is why they call it practicing law in Baez's case. Eventually he will be able to perform. For now he is practicing.

Let's be glad he's not practicing medicine.

Guess when he talked about "practicing his craft", he meant literally. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove