2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JA @ this point no way to prove that post mortem band came from dead body? correct
JB - did you do this study because you wanted to learn more? object-sustain
you wanted to learn more that is why you did study object-sustain asked and answered

witness excused

With that last line of questioning Jose just showed himself to be a total :butthead:

Does anyone but me let out a HUGH sigh and say "Thank GOD!!!" when JB says "No more questions"?

I vote that was a SA win for sure.

Did your tests show if you got different results in different conditions?
Yes.
And you can't duplicate the conditions of C12 in this case? If you knew more facts about this case, you still don't know how long this body was there? It could have been there for months and exposed to all sorts of environmental conditions, correct?
Do you hope to one day be able to look at a hair and establish whether a hair came from a dead person?
It IS well established. I hope to learn more, that's what this research is for.
But the science doesn't allow you to say whether it came from a dead person, correct?
But you hope one day to be able to determine that?
Wouldn't you like to look at a hair and one day say OK, this came from a dead body.
---
JB: And you want to learn more about what environmental conditions create what indicators in hair, correct?
SS: You want to continue to build on everything.

Commercial!

JB's trying so hard to get the witness to say what JB wants... SS isn't giving in.

ASKED and ANSWERED!! SUSTAINED!!

He DIDN'T say "Rephrase your question" Baez you....you....

He said SUSTAINED!!

Learn when to shut up!!!

Pretty sweater set on Casey today. Wonder if she'll tie it around her waist for the afternoon.

I am now hearing a version of Old McDonald in my head...

Old McDonald had a hair farm, EI EI O!
And on the farm there was some hair, EI EI O!
Here a hair, there a hair, everywhere a hair hair!
Old McDonald had a hair farm, EI EI O!!!!

LOL. I think someone earlier inspired this, so I can't take full credit. Good morning, and can we find a way out of this hairy situation Baez is making? Gawd.

LOL - a few months ago, A_News_Junkie and I were on here singing that song but putting thwartcake where you have "hair farm." With a thwartcake here and a thwartcake there.....LOL

LOL @ WFTV calling it "Ashton'd".... Jose Baez was once again Ashton'd with this witness...

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140977"]2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On a serious note, I admire the fortitude of anyone who does this. It can't be easy. However, handling a death penalty case with such little practical experience, IMO, is reckless - not only to himself, but more importantly, the client.

Baez should have gone into personal injury.

My opinions...

Traffic court........jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members